Tuesday, March 25, 2008

So Easter Activites begin...

March 21, 2008
Our family activites started on Friday with coloring eggs, we watched movies, read books relating to easter, frosted cake cookies, and making a Cookie Flower Bouquet, and then Easter Day comes and we enjoy the real reason we have Easter...we go to church...thank goodness I had a brother who loved me so much he gave his life for me because I make a lot of mistakes!
Coloring Easter eggs...always a favorite pasttime! We are not even close to professionals...LOL...PeePs just kept making MountainSport Man put her eggs in almost every color...coming out with some really funky looking eggs!
Well the next few posts are about our Easter Activites so enjoy! I at least took a shower during the weekend...but that is about the most effort I put forth to getting ready at all during Easter...gotta love it...I take "kick back and relax" to a whole new level!
The question of the holiday is: Why do we associate Bunnies and Eggs together???











Posted by Picasa

Other things to read

Blog Archive