Sunday, March 2, 2008

Mom/Mammy's Birthday

March 1, 2008

This is a shout out to Mom/Mammy's Birthday! She unfortunately had to work...so PeePs, Krystal, Derek, and I went to Harmons and got her balloons and then drove to Perks and got her a smoothie! Of course, PeePs wanted to drink the smoothie before we gave it to Mammy, but we told her we had to wait until we gave it to Mammy and sang, "Happy Birthday" to her. She didn't quite understand so we had a whiny complaining PeePs, until we let her hold the balloons when we got to Mammy's work, then she was okay!!! We surprised her and she was so excited to see us all. DCar was at a friends house or he would have been there too. Later that night Mom,Dad, Derek, Krystal, Breanne (Mom's friend from work...who you can see in one of the pictures) and her Husband went to Ruby River to celebrate and eat MEAT...YUMMY...as you know Klayton and I went to Mesquite. My Mom is one of the best Grandma's aka Mammy's around! She spoils all of her grandkids and is so loving and patient with them! She is also one of my best friends and I love her so much! It has actually been a good experience living with them while MountainSport Man goes to school...the arrangement has been a blessing for us...mostly because while I work my kids get to be with their Grandma/Mammy and not with some stranger and I am so thankful for that! Love ya Mom!




Posted by Picasa

Other things to read

Blog Archive