Sunday, March 9, 2008

5 Random Facts!

Tag Your It . . . . .Thank you Mickie for this :)! LOL!

have to list seven random facts about myself and then tag seven people.
Here are the rules.
#1 Link to the person that tagged you. http://www.bmptschneits.blogspot.com/
#2 Post the rules on your blog.
#3 Share five random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
#4 Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
# 5 Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.

Five Random or Weird Facts
#1 I have to sleep with a body pillow between my legs and my husband snuggled up behind me...the randomness is that when I was first married I absolutely could NOT go to sleep this way! :)
# 2 I wanted to be a skater and all through 9th grade wore BIG clothes! Never skateboarded!
# 3 I had an Australian ONLINE boyfriend in college...never met him but we exchanged pictures and talked on the phone quite a bit! lol!
# 4 During my summers in elementary school I would go to the library once a week and check out like 10-20 books (mostly sweet valley high) and (Aesop Fables)!!! I would spend most of my time reading...my mom would have to make me go outside and play or find a friend and go to their house and play!
# 5 I love to read about peoples near death experiences!

I Tag: Mindy, Krystal, Shannon, Maria, Katy, Brooke, Staci

Other things to read

Blog Archive