Thursday, March 6, 2008

PeePs morning with Mommy!

March 5, 2008

Yesterday I had a VERY long day! I ran errands non-stop since I got off work (around 8am), until 6pm when I finally got dinner in and I could sit and rest. So I was going all day since I woke up at 4 am! So long day! While DCar was at school, poor Jaksyn had to get dragged along with me, she was a good sport, so when we had 15 minutes before we had to pick up DCar from school I decided to stop at the park! She looked so cute in her new capri leggings that I had to take some pictures!!!
I have to relate a quick funny story about PeePs while we were out running errands. PeePs is now going potty in the toilet and we were in Wal-Mart shopping and all of sudden, you know how it is, PeePs starts screaming "I need to go potty, I need to go potty!" so I say, "okay, lets run"...now I don't know where she gets this from, but she holds her private area when she has to go...AND let me preface this next comment by saying, MountainSport Man and I believe that kids should know the correct terms of their body parts. So we taught PeePs hers was called a "Vagina" we call it, gina (saying the I like "eye") and DCar's is obviously called, "Penis"...Now continuing on with the story...PeePs goes running down the Wal-Mart aisle saying really loudly, "I hold my gina, I hold my gina!"...the older people that we happen to pass literally gasped as we ran by them...I'm not kidding GASPED looked at me and shook their heads...I'm talking about random different people. I just laughed :) Oh well!










She literally freaks me out when she climbs up this thing at the park, I freak out everytime afraid she is going to fall, she has been doing this since she first turned two...it was even scarier then!!!

Other things to read

Blog Archive