Friday, February 29, 2008

Haircut TIME!!!

February 29, 2008

I tricked MountainSport Man into getting a haircut. I called my hair girl, Jackie Neilson, and asked if she had any open appointments today or tomorrow...lucky me she had an opening for both DCar and MSM at 1:00pm. MSM, at the starting of winter just stops cutting his hair. He likes to grow it out, especially for snowboarding because it keeps his head warm...or so he says. Well, it gets scruffy looking because he won't get it trimmed or put any style into it...so it looks like scruff and simply...its embarrassin'! :) I told him to go and PLEASE get it cut...but no go. So I took the initiative. I called MSM and told him that I needed to have him go with me somewhere for an hour to 45 minutes on his lunch break. Imagine his surprise when we pulled up to the hair salon...he told me he already knew... lol...! Luckily he was a good sport and so was DCar. Now they both look like the wonderful and incredibly good looking men that I am use to and love!!! Not that my love is conditional, but can you blame me???


SCRUFF!


HUNKS!!! Please...there is no comparison!
Posted by Picasa

Other things to read

Blog Archive