Saturday, May 31, 2008

MeMe's-3 in one!!!

I have been tagged 3 times. So I bunched them all together and did 3 Meme's in one post! Enjoy...it's long! I am not going to tag anyone else! Then I am claiming MEME strike for awhile...these things take a long time because my brain can't remember yesterday!

There will be three sets of questions from three different MEME's. The first one is a Mom MEME, the second one is a High School Flashback MEME, and the third is a LIST 3 Things MEME...I ran out towards the end of the List 3 Things, but you'll know!


1. Typically, what time do you wake up? If I have to work...3:15am, If it's a stay with kids day...when they wake up, luckily it's usually 9:00-or 9:30 am!
1. If you could go back and tell your teenage self one thing, what would it be? Don't worry so much about what people will think. Do what makes you happiest!
1. List 3 Joys: MountainSport Man, Dcar, and PeePs


2. How long have you been a mommy? 6 years How old were you when you became a mom? 23Years old!
2. Did you do any extra curricular activities in high school? I was on the Drill Team, Jetettes. Health and Safety Council, High School Plays, Tech Crew for those Plays (I was the Wolf's Paw in, INTO THE WOODS---Yea, I was a BIG star!) The rest of my time was spent dancing...couldn't be involved in too much more!!!
2. List 3 Fears: Dying before my Husband. One of my children dying before me. Not living a good enough life to get into Heaven.


3. What is your favorite kids T.V show? Dora the Explorer, Signing Time, MickeyMouse Club House. What is your least favorite kids T.V. Show? Barney, Elmo, Gabba-Gabba-Abba or something like that!
3. What did you do with your free time in HIGH SCHOOL? Free Time? Hahahaha! Like I EVER had free time! But in the rare case that I did...baked cookies, read, chatted online, read, hung out with friends, read, Played games with my family, oh and READ!!!
3. List 3 Goals: To be a better Mother. To Be a better Wife. To Learn more about Christ and his Teachings!


4. What is your favorite chore? Is that a question worth answering? I hate all chores!What is your favorite meal to cook? Chicken Enchiladas What meal do you cook most often? Spaghetti or Manicotti! What is your kids favorite meal? Pancakes.

4. What was the craziest thing you did in high school? Let me be honest. I was hardly CRAZY in that sense. I would skip classes, but only when I was ahead and I had called my Mom for approval first. McKenzie and I did a lot of crazy things, like go to lunch and split a 20 piece of Chicken McNuggets when they were gross, except we LOVED them...ya know, when they grinded everything up regardless of what it was and deep fried it...before the All White Chicken and before the 30 days experiment called SUPER SIZE IT. We were dangerous!
4. List 3 Obsessions/collections: Blogging, SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE, Reading romance books...that's right, don't judge me!


5. What is your favorite thing your husband does with your kids? Everything he does I love. He is such an incredible Dad. With Dcar I love when he goes snowboarding and skateboarding with him. With PeePs, I love when he does girly things with her! What are 5 things that make you smile when you’re being a mom? When my kids laugh, when they call my name to love them when they are hurt, when they want to help me cook, when they copy things that I do but I don't realize I do until they copy me, when they dance!
5. Did you have a boyfriend in high school? No...didn't want to be tied down...for real, I was approached but always laughed it off!
5. List 3 Random surprising facts about myself: I don't like massages...I'm always so tense they hurt me! I have memory loss I swear because I have the hardest time remembering experiences, any experiences...People will say, REMEMBER WHEN, and to be honest...no I can't! I have never lived outside of Utah...wish I had, to grow and be a better human being, but I haven't!!! That is why I travel so much!


6. If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be? DisneyWORLD and/or the Nickelodeon Studios place in Florida. When was the last time you went out without your kids? Last night What is your favorite pastime/activity to do with your kids? Travel!6. Songs that come to mind from High School? Macerena, Because you loved me-Celine Dione, Foolish Games by Jewel, and Say you'll be there by Spice Girls


7. Name one thing you said you would never say as a mother? I had you so that you could serve me and be my slave! Name something you do, that your own mom did? Read on her bed while chomping her gum!
7. If you could change one thing, what would it be? The only thing really I wish I could change is just worrying about what people thought and letting that effect my actions.


8. What is your favorite kids book? I love all the kids books that I buy—I have hundreds...but I love “Guess How Much I Love You”. What is your favorite advice for new moms? Sleep whenever you can so you can enjoy more of what they do...instead of being grouchy because you don't have enough sleep!!! What is your most heartbreaking moment as a mom? When I have to discipline them. What is your most joyful moment being a mom? When they tell me they love me!

8. What did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a paralegal because I loved searching for things and figuring them out or proving someone wrong with proof! Or write books, become an author.


9. When was the last time you told one of your kids you loved them? Last night! When was the last time you were told? Last Night!
9. Picture of self in High School...




This is my Senior Picture...and yes that is chipped nail polish!

Now I'm on Tagged/MEME strike! Love ya all! Shelle

Other things to read

Blog Archive