Friday, July 18, 2008

I am an actress...I really really am-Fiesta Time!

I have to say before I go into all of this that I have a horrible memory. My mom says that the only memories I do have are "bad or embarrassing" memories. Most of the time that statement is correct...but when you look at these pictures...you will understand why I pushed this way back in the memory banks of my brain where it would be suffocated and whither and die...which it did, but then I had to go and look through old pictures and the memories ALL came rushing back!

So remember when I announced the winners of my giveaway last week and I re-enacted them winning the prize as I believed they would react, live and in person. Then I mentioned that I had been a wolf paw in our high school play and that it was the epitome of my acting career and people commented and said, "You should be an actress because you are really good". I was like, "Aaahhh shoot" and scuffed my toe in the dirt. Really though...

These pictures will solidify why acting became a dream...so even though this is an embarrassing time in my life and I endured each and every night of the play and one matinee...I honestly, completely forgot I was in this until I saw these pictures. So see mom, I really don't remember EVERY embarrassing moment in my life...if I did, it would make me the SMARTEST woman ever because there are BILLIONS of memories like that and it would almost be impossible...and I'm not superwoman...

So here I am...acting away...on the set of BYE BYE BIRDIE for my high school.
Why am I the one with LIME GREEN as my outfit? Do you see anyone else with that hideous color? As I remember...their was a stylist that chose my outfit? They must have had something against me? Maybe it was because I look better in my soccer picture then they did? Who knows.

Friday Foto Finish Fiesta Choice. Oh and go an participate yourself just click on the widget below




Here is a close up of the ogreish costume. What is it with me and almost camel toe's? Seriously...why didn't someone let me know. I'm sick of people...that is going to be my next Brutally Honest post...so I won't go into it...but if someone has a "almost camel toe" and they are your friend...please be a FRIEND and let them know.
So then I am looking through these pictures and realize that I was like 5 different characters in this play...I was all over it! It was because of my extreme talent of course...or maybe it was because no one else wanted all the parts? Hmmmm...
Here I am again...
And yet again!

So you jealous yet? I know...if only EVERYONE could have the life I lived...

Were you ever in a play? When? Where? How were your costumes?

Other things to read

Blog Archive