Wednesday, September 10, 2008

If I were to create my Own World it would be...

First OFF: Have you followed me yet? Left hand side bar...do it...now! :) And thanks for those that have...I'm coming to follow you also!

In my next life, not to be confused with my OTHER life, when I am nice and situated in my home with my forever family and I start creating my own worlds, I have thought long and hard of what kind of world I want to create for my very first one...

Because you know, you NEVER forget the first world you EVER created...I mean, come on, it's your first WORLD...

WORLD people!

So to be better prepared for my next life...I am preparing for it in this life.

I am going to create a world where everything's a MUSICAL! *Shriek and holler now with pure excitement*

That's right...

Don't worry, I have reasons...this decision didn't come to me like a second ago...I thought long and hard about it for at least a minute...it was excruciating because I usually can't hold the same thoughts for more than 30 seconds...so to obtain a whole minute of the same thought pattern was tiring...

Anyways...

There will still be plots, climaxes, villains, and heroes...all are necessary for a good musical...but the best part about this world is going to be the singing and automatic knowledge of all choreography!

Wouldn't it be great when you are dumping your boyfriend to be able to sing it...it wouldn't seem quite so bad if you were singing in soprano range with your face contorted to show your pain in the act of dumping with your arm outstretched to emphasize your sincerity? I think that would be Great!

And when you are at work and you have had a bad day...you start to hum...then tap your foot...when instantaneous music begins in the background, ever so softly so that it doesn't out do your emotion for the moment...and your co-workers continue to work as if they don't notice that song has broken out. But then you start to sing, because singing makes everything okay, and your oh-so-sad-face starts to break into a smile...slowly your co-workers one-by-one catch on to your singing, empathizing with you...so that by the time you get to the chorus you and your co-workers are in a full-out choreographed dance--where SUPRISINGLY...everyone knows the exact steps without ever practicing...When you finally get to the end of the song, everyone freezes for 2.3324 seconds before you slowly, one-by-one go back to what you were doing.

Tell me...could you really end up EVER having a bad day?

Your thinking...'but I don't sing in this world...why would I be able to sing in any other world'..I'll answer that for you...EVERYONE in this world can sing...and they sing well, because it will be as normal as talking is now.

Oh and if you break into song and all of sudden need a different outfit, prop, or scene...hello you get it because what kind of MUSICAL world would it be with out that kind of accomodation?

Don't worry, I've got you covered!

What better way to ALWAYS look your best...Hello...you'll be singing all the time so you have only set times to eat, so as not to miss your cue.

Plus, you will have HARD ROCK abs and body because singing the correct way is a great workout for your abs (or so my Broadway brother says)...and don't forget the constant dancing and break-out choreography...I guess I could just make it so you could automatically give yourself the perfect body with out the work...but I think for my First world, we'll try it this way...not making EVERYTHING that easy...sheesh...I'm already giving you an incredible singing voice and being able to groove and get down with your bad self without ever stepping foot in a dance studio!

Everything will be done in song...until intermission...at that point you allowed to eat and talk amongst yourselves...give your critique's what not!

Oh and there is NO depressing endings aloud in the World of Musical...no...not aloud! I like the happy endings.

Okay so that's the bulk of my thought about it...some details need to be fine-tuned, but I'm pretty excited about it...because let's be honest...

Who wouldn't? There's just something about a GREAT musical that makes you feel all happy and warm inside.

For me personally, I'm wearing corset's and pretty dresses with my well endowed self being the envy of all...but you can choose your own costume.

Shelle

Other things to read

Blog Archive