Sunday, December 30, 2007

My new hair color-I'm getting a little crazy!

December 29, 2007

So I had a hair appointment on Saturday and decided to put some red in it! Well bold red streaks...just because I was getting really bored with just color...and if any of you really know me, you know that I normally get bored with my hair...well anyway...the red came out REALLY bright...like candy apple red! So who knew that my hair would take color so well! Well I like it...I think its fun and it will do...It goes well with valentine's day...so I guess i'll have Bright red in my hair until the holiday passes...FUN FUN!


Before my hair appointment...not bad...


Took picture of my hair when I got home but didn't look at it...so you can kind of see it


So here is a better picture of it...bright right?


had some on the side...why not put some in the back...little crazy I know...but I succeeded in not being bored...for the time being!
Posted by Picasa

Other things to read

Blog Archive