Sunday, December 16, 2007

PeePs using her inhaler for the first time.

December 15, 2007

Although this is not an exciting event...it is an event nonetheless in the life of our family's princess PeePs!!! MountainSport Man and I decided to take PeePs to the Dr. the other day because for a while now (at least since Halloween) she has had this cough. It hasn't gotten any better...but also not any worse. We have been giving her cold medicine but nothing was working. Most mornings she wakes up and coughs and coughs and coughs. Then also at night when she is going to bed, but also sometimes when she is outside and has been playing for while. So I made an appointment and she went to see her pediatrician. Well we found out that she has (the medical term I can't remember) but the lame mans term it is called, "Childhood Asthma". I'm not even sure if I spelled that right. So it most likely will go away as she grows up or it could turn into adult asthma. She has to use this inhaler with a spacer right now every 4 hours and then after a week once a day before she goes to bed. Crazy stuff! My nephew Zak had that, but now has no problem with it...so we are hoping that is the case with Jaksyn...I guess we just wait and see.


Posted by Picasa

Other things to read

Blog Archive