Monday, October 25, 2010

My Weekend and cell phone pics

PBR was a blast! For the second year in a row I have attended and been so sad that I didn't buy a ticket for more than one night.

My husband and I had SO much fun! Seriously.

We went down earlier in the day and stopped at the Premium Outlets. Usually my hubs and I argue when we do this kind of stuff because I tell him how and where to drive and he tells me to mind my own business and it just keeps going on and on. But ever since we bought our GPS thingy and use the Australian male accent... it has saved our marriage... no seriously. We just type in the address and Mr. Hot Australian Accent takes us right to our destination.

Back to my man's birthday.

We went to the Premium Outlets. My plan was to take him to get his Nike Shocks at the Nike Outlet, but he wasn't feeling good, yet... I was in a shopping mood. So, I got stuff, and he well didn't "feel like it". I told him that shopping always makes me feel better, but he didn't seem to go for that.

Just as we were leaving the Outlet mall he started feeling better and we headed to the PBR Event.

We sat by guys just out of high school, I swear, but they were super friendly and offered to buy us Beer and Peanuts. They kept talking, and drinking, and chewing (as in tobacco), and talking. It was all a smelly combination... but it didn't take away from the event. They gave respect when the bulls were riding--and man oh man we saw some great action from the Bull Riders, Bull Fighters, and the hot little girl holding up the sign that said, "Bring the Noise".

We had such a good time I didn't think to pull out the camera until the end. So here is what I got of that night.

This is Austin Meier, who was leading overall so was last to ride.  Which tells you when I pulled out my camera after I put it away when we first got there!  Cell phone pic, I apologize

This is us in the car after the PBR Event, cause I'm an idiot! Sorry it's a cell phone pic.



Today my daughter had my Mom take pics of her and my niece with her camera. My camera takes a bit to take the picture-plus my Mom is kinda phone handicapped. I thought they were funny because the first picture my daughter was posing... something I have trained her to do since she could smile on cue. But then the next picture took so long to take they have that-tired smile on both her and my niece, I don't know why, but that always makes me laugh.




How was your guys' weekend? How about them Rangers? Nascar? What else was this weekend?

Love,

Other things to read

Blog Archive