Thursday, February 12, 2009

I really should be a JUDGE...it would make MY life easier...

I'm not one to complain...really I'm not.

But the last couple of years I have been forced out of Friendly obligation and co-worker pressure from MY co-workers and MountainSport Man's co-workers (who are all women btw) to watch American Idol.

Usually MSM and I watch some of the auditions and then skip watching until the top 20 or something like that. And then, I'm not gonna lie, we get way caught up in it and our sometimes worse critics then Simon...

This year we decided we were going to watch it all the way through. From beginning until bitter end.

Well I have an opinion! Shocking huh!

I try to keep my Reality TV comments between Me, Myself, and my husband...and then, of course, my Co-Workers...BUT

I'm pissed/mad/discouraged/disgusted/out of my mind perturbed...and my voice and opinion want OUT! Who am I to stop it? Really.

They picked the TOP 36 last night.

I had my top 2 favorites and then the list went down the line. Through what they showed on TV and from what we heard in the auditions during LA...they were both a SHOO in, in my opinion...which is the only opinion that SHOULD matter.

It's two friends that tried out together, of course they are guys (Nothing against the girls...there is just nothing like a guy who has that deep seedy sexy voice when he sings), and one of them Danny Gokey had a tragic experience where is wife passed away...his voice is amazing...scratchy and edgy--yet soft, seriously mesmerizing...



Then there was his friend, Jamal Rogers. Who supported Danny through the WHOLE tragic experience, they are as close as brothers, who also sings as incredible as the other one...I love how he mixed up "Delilah" here:



And yet he didn't make it...

But HE did...



I call him DRAMA guy...kid gots some baggage, I mean he can sing, but between both of them, Jamal and Drama Guy...Jamal should have made it in FOR SURE.

SERIOUSLY!

Okay, I'm good...thanks for listening!!! Just want until SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE...my opinion seems to get the best of me!

___________________________________________________

I want to know who would like to contribute to HOT VENUS MINDS (aka Hot MOM's) site if I put it up. Anyone want to help monitor it and stuff like that? like CO-OWNER or whatever?

Anyway...if you want to contribute...if you have ideas or a better title for us let me know. Email me at blokthoughts@gmail.com or leave a comment, but I like email then I can invite you all proper like!

I think I'm just going to put up a generic blogger template for now...after I get down to the business of who will be contributing and stuff like that.

I think it would be fun to have a bunch of us so we are contributing once a month or so? And then just chatting about it all...there is nothing like finding out that YOU feel and are going through the same thing as SOMEONE else in a relationship whether good, bad, or just plain fun and wicked (but in a good way) :)

Love,

Shelle

Other things to read

Blog Archive