Friday, May 1, 2009

VIDEO: SHOUT OUTS!!! Come see whose comments make me laugh!

The Comment Box was insane yesterday. I was laughing SOOOOO hard at Sage, Mother Goose, and Kritta... and then my heart went out to others. Thanks guys. I do that for myself to get stuff off my chest... so I thank you for being a part of it... either from making me laugh or making me feel not so alone! :) Oh and Crash... you never came over to help FOLD... but next time just remember it's DIRTY SECRETS not DIRTY Laundry... now come pick up your clothes... they are taking up space!!!

On to today:

K... this one I actually only did once (YaY me!)... I think I'm getting the hang of it. It was actually fun to do because I got to focus on some of you guys! Hope you enjoy!



Homer Queen: Only true friends lie to you to make you feel better about yourself! :)hehe!

Kate: My fellow white girl... we know nothing about skillz... but everything about taking pictures of ourselves in side view mirrors!

Shannon: I love it that I'm not the only Mom that feels guilty buying my kids fast food, but not guilty enough to stop doing it!!! :) And I also sprained something taking that photo... a story for another time!

American in Norway: My fellow, I heart faces, competitor! I love your comments and your posts and your pictures!

H.K.--her husband did a post one day... actually the day I first read her... but her posts keep me coming back! I love that you mention a Reality TV show in your comment... because I'm an avid Reality T.V. watcher... Amazing Race anyone?

Melinda-- K the girl covers topics on her blog that I don't even touch... and I love it! She's my outlet that way! Who isn't in love with my son... he's just cute and lovable... but HELK girl, your little boy in those pics from Heidi's party is ADORABLE... so I'm in LOVE with YOUR SON, but not in a creepy way!

Wendy--a woman who understands the importance of sacrificing your time for your kids' sports and making sure they have a good concession stands. And she keeps it real as a writer over at the coolest blog about relationships The Real World Venus vs. Mars... seriously you should go over there and read her stuff!!!

Southern Sage: I think you've come around enough that you may just be thought of as "one of the girls" :) Thanks. ***And remember... if you click on his link that it's safer for a PG-PG-13 mind to click in on Tuesday's and Saturday's he gets all political... but the other days, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK--Adult Only content. Just saying.

This is my very first VIDEO BLOG SHOUT OUTS post! And I'm hooked... I can't wait to do it again... so watch your comments because I'm going to write down the BEST of the BEST and spotlight them on some of my Video Posts!

Honestly guys... just THANKS for taking the time to come around! :)

Love,

Shelle

Other things to read

Blog Archive