Saturday, May 16, 2009

Not so Serious Sunday--He has a Sweet Spirit...

***Update***-- I'm leaving this post up for Monday so that EVERYONE can enjoy the Sexy People Love!!! :) Seriously check out Today's post... MARCUS!!! I love my computer to, but seriously, that is taking it TO far! lol!

your. welcome! So if you have already read this post... Take a break--see ya tomorrow!!!

Since I posted a Serious Monday... I thought I would shake it up for Sunday.

When I was single, and was asked out by a guy, I rarely said No.

For a few reasons.

First of all... the guy had the guts to ask in the first place.

Secondly... when I wanted to say NO... I didn't have the heart to do it... I have a weak, guilt ridden heart.

Even if I did say No and was smart enough to come up with a good excuse why I couldn't go out with them, like: 'I'm sorry Joe, I can't do anything for the WHOLE month because I have to work some CRAZY hours so when I'm not working, I'm sleeping... catch me next month k?'

Then I'd feel so bad for stretching the truth that Karma would turn around and bite me in the butt and I'd be SO busy working that I'd get home and sleep and my social life would be non-existent. Then next month they would hit me up again and so I just ended up making my life worse and prolonging the inevitable!

Plus I suck at lying...it's written all over my face.

Thirdly... Someone else was paying for my food for the night...

My favorite thing after a date would be when people asked me how it was and how the guy was.

If I thought he was FUNNY and charming but wasn't attracted to him I would always say, 'he's got a sweet spirit'.

I think if I would have dated in the 80's I would have said that A LOT. :)

These pics prove it --
Fritz, Bobby, Greg and Valerie, and Robbie ... I'm obsessed with this blog BTW!!!

And I'm pretty sure
Craig looks exactly like someone who bought me my first dozen roses... but that's not why I think poorly of flowers, really it's not.

Oh stop... you can't tell me you didn't laugh... and you can't tell me you didn't date any "Sweet Spirits" so get off your pedestal.

And no worries people... I'm pretty sure I was someone's SWEET SPIRIT... these things always go full circle.

Hope you had a good weekend!

Love,

Shelle

Other things to read

Blog Archive