Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Port-a-Potty's... I picked door number 3!

Well Memorial Day was filled with the Lake and Jet Ski's and…

Great Scenery

And cute little people that warm my heart…


And people that make me laugh…


And my WHITE legs, arms, and face…

I was a good girl, I put sunscreen on EVERYTHING but my legs.

Why did I forget my legs you ask?

I got DISTRACTED… my niece needed it on her and asked if I would help her… and then… well let's just say you could FRY an egg on the heat coming off of my SO-SAD bright red skin.

I did learn, however, that I actually LIKE the water to be choppy when cruising/speeding along on a Jet ski. You can get some air! Hehehe… a lot of fun! So glad my BIL invites us along! :)

But you HAVE to know that it is DUE time for a bathroom story.

No worries. This one involved a Port-a-Potty!

I'm honestly SCARRED for life. In fact, I have recurring nightmares while I'm AWAKE.

When we get to the Lake we park in the designated parking area. I see a bathroom facility… but is CLOSED down. All there is, is THREE Porta-Potty's off to the side.

I think to myself, "So glad I don't have to go to the bathroom". Fate would prove otherwise. Of course!

Well, bouncing around on a Jet Ski, drinking two water bottles full of water, an apple, and a couple of handfuls of pistachio's later (that I had to de-shell myself…UGH) I honestly couldn't HOLD it or there would be severe consequences.

So I trudge through the unforgiving sand, uphill, to reach the port-a-potty's.

OH MY GOSH/GADNESS/insert expletive here… (I should have taken a hint when I saw that people had peed on the rocks and weeds around the port-a-potty's) first one I open… someone had PEED in the part where you should be able to wash you hands, if for some reason you had WATER to wash your hands with… lift the seat? FILLED! I know guys--I dry heaved also. So I high tail it out of that one.

Hop over to the next one. Someone had an accident ALL over… just all OVER!!! Yea… that time I threw up a little in my mouth. Wasn't going in there.

Last one… NO TOILET paper… but it wasn't FILLED to the top… so that was a plus. So I braved my way back over to the First one and grabbed the toilet paper. Then I had to rely on my thighs to keep me away from the disease infested toilet seat because I wasn't trusting that toilet paper. I was already going to have to use the bare minimum to wipe… and I'm sorry to have to get this out, but I didn't just have to pee which is why I even had to tough my way through that or I would have held it… BELIEVE ME.

I mean, you guys are probably infected with something just reading this.

It was horrible… and I showered for at least a 1/2 hour.

But the BBQ later that night made up for it! :) Okay, not really. But the food was good.

How did you guys fair yesterday?

Love,

Shelle

Other things to read

Blog Archive