Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Help me with what I SHOULD have said...

This picture I got off Google Images and is close but NOT close to what I'm talking about! Cause what SHE's doing is totally okay! (rolls eyes) But some of my readers ONLY LIKE PICTURES... so I'm trying to please everyone here!!!

OKay help me out today guys.

I was on the main street DRAG the other day.

Stopped at a stop light.

I look over.

And this is what I saw.

A lady ... (
if I were a mean girl that judged in her head I would call her a little TRASHY looking) who was having, apparently, an INTENSE conversation on her cell phone.

INTENSE.

She was yelling and very animated.

She was holding the cell phone her her right hand. NOT squishing it between her ear and her shoulder... but HOLDING it in that hand.

In her left hand, that was FLAILING around, she held a cigarette.

Even though I could say right here that I'm not one to judge...
you guys would know I was lying... I said something in my mind that was probably siding on MEAN girl status.

So I'll spare you the repeat.

But then I shrugged and thought... "
Everyone has their vices. But how is she managing to drive?" I know it's manageable... but her concentration was clearly on whoever was on the phone... and BOTH of her hands were full... so her control at best was one where she could only use a part of a hand, her knee, or she would have to choose to give up the cig or the cell phone.

Then I LOOK further.

And this is where I wanted to get out of my van and violently hurt the chick.

In her back seat was a child. Closer to infant then toddler. And on further recall... not even sure the kid was belted in her car seat!!!

This is where I need your help.

Her window was down... mine was down.

Grant it I was in shock... but I HONESTLY wanted to say something.

And it was like my brain had had TOO much cold ice cream... it was FROZEN...
I had NOTHING.

And then the light turned Green.

And like the beginning of a race, the chick was OFF!

I was stuck behind a NATURAL road block. (
Natural Road Block=Senior Citizen whose speed is turtle slow or snail slow)

I didn't even think to POP off a picture! THAT is how in shock I was!

So let's hear it... what would you have said? Or not said.

I need ammo,
cause HEAVEN forbid I see that again, but if I did... I think I'm morally obligated to teach the CHIT a lesson!!!  (see now I'm speaking in tongues... CHIT?HA! I'm leaving it!)

I love reflecting back on what I SHOULD have said or done... one of my many favorite things to do! And happens WAY TO OFTEN to me!  Especially after an arguement... it's like my brain finally catches up with the present!

So let it all out in my comment box.  I'm curious to know.  And I'm telling you right NOW... I'm stealing it-- if it's good... I'm using it.  So don't use any phrase you have Patented!  Cause if we can't learn and steal from each other being BEST BLOG BUDS where the HELK can we learn and steal from?

Love,

Shelle

Other things to read

Blog Archive