Friday, May 8, 2009

KMART model shot... it's a sickness...

My lil' sis graduated!!! I'm seriously so proud of her.

I'm lucky because my sisters are my best friends. And when they accomplish something big in their life... I feel like I accomplish something also... so it's a good thing!


I hate graduations though, I'm not goin' to lie.  There was a bit of excitement... TWO people were taken out of the graduation on stretchers and I almost got ran over by one of the cop cars!

 It STANK really bad in that gym so I don't blame those who went to drastic measures to escape... wish I would have thought of it myself.

I'm only kidding guys... sit yourselves down.

My lil' Sis and her Hubby.  The thing with my sister is she is as beautiful inside as she is out.  Honestly, it's kinda hard to compete with that.  

Plus she has all her SHIZ together.  The girl has a great mind... she's incredibly smart.

And after a LONG time of trying... she is FINALLY pregnant.  Here is our nice smile shot for ya'll... because what happens next is a sickness we have in our family.  When we get together and the camera is out... it's time for a KMART model shot...

Here's our first attempt... my OLDER BROTHER isn't cooperating... MEN, they are So immature... :)

Again... right on THREE before the pic snaps my brother busts out laughing... and he's laughing at ME... RUDE... I'm trying to get in the MODE (mood-KMART model MOOD)

There's the money shot... if that isn't HOT, I don't know WHAT is! lol!  Look at my Older Bro. LOL!!!  Talk about bustin' a GUT when I saw that.  Tears... people... Tears!

My Grandmother on my Pop's side.  Love her.too.death!!!

Here's the Rents with their daughter.

We are trying to get a Sister shot... the BUTT in the back, my Older Bro... again he's a guy... whattya do???

Happy Graduation... Lil' Sis... I love ya girl... and your lil' boy too!!!

Love,

Shelle

Have a GOOD Weekend!

Other things to read

Blog Archive