Friday, May 8, 2009

KMART model shot... it's a sickness...

My lil' sis graduated!!! I'm seriously so proud of her.

I'm lucky because my sisters are my best friends. And when they accomplish something big in their life... I feel like I accomplish something also... so it's a good thing!


I hate graduations though, I'm not goin' to lie.  There was a bit of excitement... TWO people were taken out of the graduation on stretchers and I almost got ran over by one of the cop cars!

 It STANK really bad in that gym so I don't blame those who went to drastic measures to escape... wish I would have thought of it myself.

I'm only kidding guys... sit yourselves down.

My lil' Sis and her Hubby.  The thing with my sister is she is as beautiful inside as she is out.  Honestly, it's kinda hard to compete with that.  

Plus she has all her SHIZ together.  The girl has a great mind... she's incredibly smart.

And after a LONG time of trying... she is FINALLY pregnant.  Here is our nice smile shot for ya'll... because what happens next is a sickness we have in our family.  When we get together and the camera is out... it's time for a KMART model shot...

Here's our first attempt... my OLDER BROTHER isn't cooperating... MEN, they are So immature... :)

Again... right on THREE before the pic snaps my brother busts out laughing... and he's laughing at ME... RUDE... I'm trying to get in the MODE (mood-KMART model MOOD)

There's the money shot... if that isn't HOT, I don't know WHAT is! lol!  Look at my Older Bro. LOL!!!  Talk about bustin' a GUT when I saw that.  Tears... people... Tears!

My Grandmother on my Pop's side.  Love her.too.death!!!

Here's the Rents with their daughter.

We are trying to get a Sister shot... the BUTT in the back, my Older Bro... again he's a guy... whattya do???

Happy Graduation... Lil' Sis... I love ya girl... and your lil' boy too!!!

Love,

Shelle

Have a GOOD Weekend!

21 comments:

Blogging Mama Andrea said...

You could probably crop him outta that last one. Make it black and white or something he kind of glows white in the background anyway, lol.

You could just say this weirdo guy kept trying to get in all the pictures! Geesh, some people.

Congrats Shelle's Sis!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Hey I'm second! Wahoo! I don't think I've ever been this close to the front of the line.

You colored your hair red. I LOVE IT! I'm going to do it too, since I'm your virtual twin.

Mother Goose said...

i loved this post! I loved the pics and your comments with them! Never heard of the kmart pose before but you guyz be rockin' it!

tiffany said...

Congrats to your Sistah! Love the pictures, especially the silly ones lol

roy/elisabeth dean said...

THose are beautiful pictures. You are all beautiful, and look so different!
I would print the picture of the 3 of you with your brother in the back and put in in a frame that I could personalize and call it "the Photobomber" and MAKE him display it in his office! But, I'm mean that way~
Have a FANTASTIC Friday~
♥,Lilly

Erica said...

So jealous! After 4 years of college, I still haven't graduated. I did it the bonehead way! I will people, don't you worry, I will graduate!

Tell your lil' sis congrats on the baby and the graduation. She'll be so glad she graduated once the rugrats come along!

Barbaloot said...

Congrats to your little sister!! I'm not a huge fan of graduation either...but something about the graduation song always gets me. I swear-I totally cry when I hear it.

T said...

Tyra would be so proud of all that oozing attitude!
Congrats to the sis!!!

Malea said...

You sure can do that pose the Wright Way!!!!!!!ohhh, am I the first one to have EVER said that??? I am SOOO funny, you forgot to laugh. Say "hi" to my dude. You probably see him more than I do lately. What is your position at SkyWest?

Heidi Ashworth said...

You guys have the Kmart model thing down good--you might want to think to upgrading to Macy's models . .. just saying . . .

The Wixom Zoo said...

Everyone in my family likes TAKING pictures but hates actually being in them. It's virtually impossible to get all of us to sit still long enough to get a great shot, let alone 4 or 5. Good job!

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

I am not a fan of graduations either. Kind of long and boring. I wonder if it will be any different if it is your own son?

Kritta22 said...

Congrats Little Sister!!!

It kinda already looks like your bro was photoshopped into the last photo.

AND I totally busted a gut at your bro too!

Congrats Little Sister on getting knocked up! YEAH!!!

LIFE CHANGES said...

Those are some great pictures!!! Thank you so much for being there I love you!!!

Melinda said...

Too funny! I love to take random, odd, k-mart model pics! haha Thats awesome, congrats to your sister, what a hottie!

April said...

Your mom has the pose down!!! I'm impressed! Congrats to your sister! Graduating with a family and all! Greatness! I will have to practice that pose for our shoot!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Adorable family picture:)Hugs Darcy

Shawn said...

Your family seems fun and they are all so gorgeous--you included!

Thanks for visiting my blog once in a while---I will try to be a regular now, as you are on my blog read----love your blog!

Wendy said...

It must be hard on your bro ---trying to compete with those gorgeous sisters, probably feels like an outcast, insecure, not wanted, be gentle with the poort soul. (tee,hee) congrats to your sister,

RY & MAND WRIGHT said...

You guys are so BEAUTIFUL Seriously WOW!!! great pictures...

The Dennis Wright Family said...

I have to say the pictures I took turned out AWESOME!!! I am sooooooo proud that SHE graduated and has a degree like her older sisters do and bro does!!! We had a fun day! I love you all!!! MOM

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad