Wednesday, May 6, 2009

VIDEO: Remember I'm WHITE and OLD.

It's 10 minutes long... the video is.  But the dances only go to 6 minutes.  Then the rest is of my friend and her family.  So after you get past the first two dances... it's pretty much done.


This video I got from my friend (cause remember how mine was focused in on me, thanks to my GUY, so didn't want you guys to have to endure that).  So I had to learn how to get it off a DVD, put it on my Mac, and then put it on Youtube... editing was kinda out of the question.  Sorry.

She was kind enough to let me have it... Becca is the one they focus on once in a while.  She is the girl I always wish I was... Long beautiful hair, shorter, and she has a groove to her...  I was going to point her out and tell you all that she was ME... but once they went in on her, you'd know I was lying.  SIGH.

Okay.  For the first Dance.  I'm in the Back Row-right hand side, your right.  I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't have black pants for the performance... so found some from where ever... the only problem is... they are WAY big.  And although that sounds SOOOO hip hop (rolls eyes), they WERE about to fall off... and they look like the crotch of the pants is down to my mid-thigh... also SOOOO hip hop (rolls eyes) only everyone else wore cute little tight things.  

Cause they are all, little and tight.  I on the other hand... KNOW I look like an idiot with those pants on... can anyone say "U Can't Touch This?"  All I'm saying is I looked different in my mind.

The second one... you'll see me roll onto the stage in the darkness... and then I run off.  When I come back in... I'm the first one walking in on your left hand side.  *shakes head*

I wouldn't in my RIGHT mind tell you where I was usually, but I don't want the other girls taking any fault for my actions out there...that wouldn't be very nice.

Please feel free to laugh behind my back.

DCar's performance will come...when I get that video figured out.

Okay here it is... remember I've had TWO kids... and I went from a COOL age to an OLD age this year... Just saying...




Please delete this from your memory. Consider it your act of charity for the Month!

Love,

Shelle

Other things to read

Blog Archive