Friday, May 15, 2009

The Flower Girls--Friday Foto Finish Fiesta

A few weeks ago I got to attend my SIL's wedding! And she asked my daughter to be one of her flower girls. Since we don't get to do this a lot... we were kinda excited! Especially when my daughter saw the dress she was going to get to wear!!!

So here you go... some pics of the Flower Girls at my SIL's wedding.



B. wasn't to happy we were taking pics of her... but she is still adorable even when she pouts. :)






Now go over to Candid Carrie's to join in the Friday Foto Finish Fiesta Fun.

And thanks T. for allowing PeePs to be a part of your special day.  You and D. are PERFECT for each other! :)

You HAVE to check out The Real World Venus vs. Mars today... we have a MALE poster and I'm dying to know what you guys think!

Love,

Shelle

Other things to read

Blog Archive