Thursday, May 28, 2009

SOLITUDE... go get yours!

I'm really excited today... because today I get to PIMP out one of my favorite bloggers/people. She's gorgeous too... which makes her BE-DAZZLE for my blog today!



I followed SHERRIE Shepherd because of her wit on her comments. She's funny!

Then I started reading her blog. She's an honest, wholesome, and organic person. She's true and real when she writes. She is not afraid to tell about her struggle with depression, she writes about it and for me it made her all the more relate able.

But the girl is blessed with a two talents that I honestly have prayed for... it's just not meant to be, for me anyway.

Sherrie runs marathons. That's right, you read that right... she RUNS marathons. On top of that... she ENJOYS it! She actually likes to run... WHAT THE WHAT???

Oh sure I run for exercise... but I hate it each and every time I do it...

OH THE ENVY!

Moving right along. The girl has MAD skillz playing and writing piano music. Seriously... MAD SKILLZ. I GET to review her new CD Solitude.



I hate to be cliche but I've listened to that CD over and OVER again since I got it last week... and my favorite is SOLITUDE... it moves something inside of me. It's so incredible.

I'm in AWE of Sherrie.

Thank you SO much for giving me the opportunity to write about it. You have such a GREAT talent.

So if you don't have this CD. YOU NEED IT--you can use PayPal even or Credit Card Seriously... you'll be missing out if you don't get it. Go over to her MUSIC blog right now and go listen to snippets of the music she has on her side bar. Blue EYED BOY... LOVE, Heart strings... SOOO GOOD-- she wrote them both!!!

You could try and WIN the CD: Just click on her Button below:

Solitude


Either way... just remember, she was MY friend first, okay that's a lie... but I like to claim it!

And when she's famous... I'll have this blog post to remind everyone that I once was special enough to review her music!

My Review: TWO THUMBS UP plus two BIG TOE's--extra special!!!

Love,

Shelle

Other things to read

Blog Archive