Tuesday, May 19, 2009

VIDEO: Deep Question III

I'm not funny, my voice sounds like I ate a frog, and I answer a question with sincerity. 


Sorry, I'll try harder to be funny and entertaining with the next one... like do cartwheels or interview MountainSport Man!

But I have gotten emails about this question...
and comments about this question... so I decided to answer it because KRITTA asked it when she ambushed my comment box. So here I am answering it as if you asked me at my house--only I would NEVER show you my "Catch all storage ROOM"--and I'd hide the vacuum... I wouldn't want people to know that I actually owned a vacuum because then they would expect me to use it!

Last thing... I love how It always catches me, mid talk, or mid smile, or mid yawn... or MID anything... or stops on me
mid talk, mid smile, or mid yawn... or MID ANYTHING. IT's always my best side!

Here's Kritta's Question:

Once your hubby is done with school, where do you want to live?

what is he going to school for anyway??




So here are the other installments I have done for the Kritta AMBUSH! :) Deep Questions I and II.

And don't be shy guys... if you ever have any questions I'll answer them... if I don't know the answer (
which is SELDOM--rolls eyes) then I'll Google it!

Seriously though... I'm like an open book.

So how about you guys! How often do you get ANTSY for a change in your life?

K... Have a GREAT day! :)

Love,

Shelle

Other things to read

Blog Archive