Saturday, May 23, 2009

Serious Sunday: Worth

I think the GREATEST blessing in my life is that I've always been lucky enough to know I'm worth something.

I've never questioned that. I've never been lost or had to search for it.

I'm not confused on how I believe.

On my wall growing up, the one I stared at right before I went to sleep, there was a saying that my parents had there, "I know I'm somebody, cause God don't make no junk."



Nowadays they have one that I'm working on getting up in my kids' room. PRINCESS-Daughter of a Heavenly King. (switch Prince for Princess and Son for Daughter).



I'm completely lucky.

And EVERY DAY I pray that my kids grow up with that same conviction... of knowing the worth they are not only to ME and MoutainSport Man... but to their Father in Heaven.

Sorry... just something I think about a lot.

Love

Shelle

Other things to read

Blog Archive