Wednesday, May 27, 2009

VIDEO: Laundry DAY!!!

This is what I get to listen to every day since the girl could talk. And I eat it up!!! I love it!

She always says it with such ATTITUDE...

She has like 9 swimming suits... the reason being, she wears them EVERYDAY. But her favorite... a used one her Grandma bought from the Thrift Store... I.KID.U. NOT! It's the yellow one she is sporting in this video. She is also allowed, for the most part, to wear her favorite accessory--a headband!

Anyway... the next snippet is of her and her cousin who is staying with us. They are BOTH wearing swimming suits... and PEEPS almost falls off the chair... I'm a good parent like that! ;) But then she laughs... I LOVE her laugh! I just love how they talk... sorry, it's like little cherubic angels to me! :)

ENJOY--



So what quirky things do your kids do, like wear their swimming suit everyday???

Love,

Shelle

Other things to read

Blog Archive