Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A list of Justifying...

Random list of Justifying why I'm not ready for Christmas:

1. Cause I've been lazy, kinda, sorta...kinda.

2. I just barely found my Christmas ornaments in storage and everyone whose anyone KNOWS that Christmas doesn't officially start burning in your bosom until you have that D*&@ (D.A.N.G.) Christmas tree up! Anybody pickin up what I'm puttin down?

3. I'm overwhelmed with those of you that feel the need to post everyday! Since my brain is fried like any character on Fraggle Rock I don't know how you do it!!! I remember those days, those days where I use to have something in my brain to spew forth everyday to feel your brains with useless chunks of knowledge...those days were good days.

4. Ummmm I broke my CLAVICLE!!! (that one was for you CoachDad ;)

5. December schedule for work sucks. No really it did. I worked all day (starting at 4am--this is also where you cue violin music) at a computer doing a schedule and then would have to come home and edit my photography clients pictures until the wee hours of the morning...although I digress, I LOVE to do photography and editing so in that case it is more a matter of trying to tell myself to STOP!

6. Don't want to face the meanies out there. Is it just me or do people seem to be more MEAN around this time of year? I mean with all the selfless giving going on, you'd think we'd be coasting on warm fuzzy feelings all season long... but NO, no can do, you are conveniently stopped at a red light and look down for ONE second to see what made your phone buzz and you have someone HONKIN their horn at you!!! What!? It was a like a SECOND!!!??? Patience is a virtue people...do as I say, not as I do.

7. You guys probably don't know this but I'm kinda a big deal...I've got to make my appearances places (hair dressers, eyebrow waxers, mani pedi- ers) or people start getting their feelings hurt. This puts a dent into my shopping time.

8. My children can't officially decide what they really want. I get one thing and then the next day I question myself as to it being the perfect gift since every time I ask what they REALLY want, one thing, it's different each time (they get that from their dad)...which is just my personality. It's gotta mean something and it's gotta be perfect! It's unrealistic but try convincing my brain of that... Go ahead I dare you. That's like trying to convince me that the 10 extra pounds I've gained post broken clavicle (that wasn't on purpose CoachDad) doesn't look more like 50. Pictures don't lie.

9. AND...cause I've been lazy...kinda sorta. In the way of lazy that I've just kept pushing it to the back of my mind and saying that infamous saying that Scarlett says in Gone with the Wind, "Tomorrow's another day, I'll worry about it then." Until another day is TODAY and you have to worry about it. That kinda sorta lazy...

So what about you guys? Anybody want to help me justify why I'm not ready for Christmas? If you are one of those over achievers...JULES...you are not welcome here at this post on this day! ;) (Just kidding, you know I love ya)

***Now tell me, whose totally bugged I stopped at 9 on my list!!! Bwahahahaha!!!

Love,

Other things to read

Blog Archive