Saturday, April 11, 2009

Guy's and influneces

Over at Real World Venus vs. Mars I have a shout out up to all MALE writers to come join us over at the site and let your opinion known.  If I could convince my guy to write believe me...he would be writing, because BOY does he always have something to say... his favorite phrase, "If everyone would just listen to me this world would be a lot better off!"

No lie!

He may not be able to write is thoughts on a blog post...but...

I always talk about how my guy is SO extremely good with kids.  Our kids or any OTHER kids for that matter.  They tend to flock to him and want to hang out with him.  He's a great person...which makes him a pretty incredible influence on OUR kids.  He's definitely SuperMan in their eyes.

There is just something about a GUY who gets really involved as a Dad with their children.

So as I was blog surfing I ran along these two video's...both with guys who are extremely Great influences!

MountainSport Man wouldn't hesitate to do this for his little PeePs! Thanks to Purple Diva for showing this on her blog and sharing it with me!



This guy teacher is obviously a GREAT at teaching! Thanks to Natalie for showing this on her blog and sharing it with me!

If that isn't the coolest thing...those kids are awesome!

Have a great Easter!  Don't forget the one man who is the GREATEST influence of all.  Because of HIS sacrifice I am blessed with knowing I will one day live again with HIM.

Love,

Shelle

Other things to read

Blog Archive