Friday, June 6, 2008

SYTYCD--why the crying?

OKay last night there was MORE crying...it is just me, or is there more tears this year? Goodness gracious! I UNDERSTAND they were sleep deprived...I UNDERSTAND their bodies were sore and in pain...what did they expect? A walk in the park? Seriously, give me a break...buck up sweethearts it's only going to get harder and more intense if you make the top 20!

Speaking of who made the top 20 here you go:



I was sad because they didn't take my cute red head from SLC. The one where her Mom choreographed for "High School Musical"! I was bummed about that...

And I was bummed and disappointed that the pop and lock guy who was amazing in LA decided to quit straight way when he started learning the hip hop choreography...

Oh well...they do have some of my top favorites though...GEV, breaker from SLC; Kourtini Lynn, I believe she was from LA; William, Debbie Allen's protege--watch out I bet he is going to be AMAZING; Chelsie, the sexy ballroom chick from SLC, Kherrington made it, the soccer girl from LA, And i've always liked TWITCh who HAWK beat out last season in Vegas for the final boy position!

Oh and what about the girl who was going to go to the next level and she kept talking, "I appreciate your comment, but..."--She was a tapper...the white girl with the blonde hair!

This was the SURPRISE GUEST at this weeks auditions! HILARIOUS!

Other things to read

Blog Archive