Monday, July 21, 2008

Is cousin luvin' okay?

Okay so I'm OFF again to good ol' Hawaii for a vacation...oh yea...and a family reunion! We are so stoked to go. I've only been one other time...and my brother, World Traveler, had to mess up our touring with his wedding. This time though, we have a house...right next to a beach...and I am going to be out there with my kiddos building sand castles!

Don't play hate...have you seen my soccer picture? What about my exercise video disaster? I deserve to be spoiled every now and then...

So...I'm going to TRY and post everyday...to fill you in on some pictures that you are going to be TOTALLY jealous of...plus I have somewhat of an addiction to my blog and *ahem* your blogs...so I don't want to have to go through the whole rocking-back-and-forth-while-sucking-on my-thumb withdrawal thing...the posts might even just be filled with pictures, which for some of you, might actually be a good thing (taking a reading class if you know what I mean). Either way...if I don't post one day its because my family has NOT allowed me to because they don't get the whole addiction thing... don't hold it against them and I'll try to sneak the laptop at crazy hours at night to post for you...for real, if I don't post its because I'll ACTUALLY be vacationing! Crazy, I know!

In other thoughts for this Monday...be honest with me...when does cousin luv cross the borders of cute to ummm not cute?
I'm minding my business and reading my book when I turn over to see my daughter laying on her cousin Eth's back...they're close and love to hang out, but I'm on to them...I'm going to keep a closer watch...or maybe...
OK...they're just cute...when I asked PeePs why she was on the back of her cousin she just said, "Eth warm mommy!"...in a duh why would you be asking me such a dumb question kind of voice. And the lady in the back of the picture has been out in the sun to long...

Just saying...

P.S. My friend Merrianne is doing a Giveaway on her site to GIVE BACK ya know(Spencer who gave me that award over there on the left side bar, only one, can't miss it...yea well, she is the sexier, cuter, and probably smarter chic I talked about when the field trippers from CampCandid Carrie came over to my site!)...so jump over there and leave a comment for her (because she loves them) and you might when her Victoria Secret package! :)

Other things to read

Blog Archive