Friday, July 25, 2008

Feet...where's the loyalty people

Seriously I have only been gone a few days and people are falling off like rocks in a landslide...its unnerving!!! Just cause I'm on Vacation doesn't mean you have to stop the comment love. I still look forward to reading them...even though I may not be able to reply to them while I'm out laughing and rolling in the beautiful sand, but really, is that the relationship we have? You scratch my back and I scratch yours kinda thing?

Okay, Okay, I promise, when you go on va-cay I'll comment on yours...so please, don't be shy, don't play HATE because I'm in the land of happy and you are stuck...well, wherever you are stuck...when the tables are turned...I'll be there. :)

For those of you that have stuck with me...I LOVE YOU...I really do, I feel the LOVE for you...my thoughts turn to you while I am running along the beach with the wind blowing in my hair...LOVE, that is what it is! lol!

I'm totally kidding...totally being stupid and giddy and geeky because that is what this island does to you...besides making you illiterate!

Anyway, here are my pics for Friday Foto Finish Fiesta go on over and participate it's really easy!

I couldn't pick one...so you'll have to deal with a couple. But the sand here is incredible!!! No seriously...those of you that live around the ocean are probably not surprised by this...but ME and my FAMILY are! We walk around here with NO shoes on...no matter twigs, rocks, or beach...it's like everything here is made for feet! I love it!





It's cool right? The sand? Makes you want to roll around in it, doesn't it?

17 comments:

Lori said...

Love the family shot. It looks like a postcard.

Kandace said...

Those pictures are beautiful! But, sand and I don't get along, AT ALL! I am on comment strike up in here because I want to be in Hawaii and I'm a baby like that.

Kritta22 said...

Stinkin cute pictures! I love the fact the you can rub your feet in the sand (cuz it feels wonderful) and it takes all the gross stuff off your feet!! FOR FREE!! (Well unless you count the tickets to get there but let's not go there!)

Shannon said...

That's what I thought, too... that you're going to have a great pedicure!

~T. said...

I am a total Fictator, why don't those people on TV ever listen to me when I tell them to run AWAY from danger, not into it?

Love the pictures, wish I was rubbing my freshly painted tootsies in sand somewhere, but for now I'll just live vicariously through you! hehe

Tiff

Dolly said...

Did you know that putting baby-powder on your tootsies after the beach will take the sand right off? I just saw that perfect tip for the day-thought you might need it in Hawaii :)

Missy said...

Thanks for the comment! Balancing on the ball with 2 was easy once I learned. My husband & mom learned too! What can I say - anything to keep them happy! May I add your blog to my blog roll? I love your pics - you are wonderful! Oh, I am a Twilight Lover also. Waiting patiently for Aug 2nd and then, of course, Dec. 12th. Ugh! to wait!!!!

Rhonda said...

I love that first picture!!! Really cool! And I'm totally jealous. My hour at the waterslides can't even compete! lol

Staci said...

Hey looks like your havin a good time i love bein barefoot on the beach too i just love the way the sand makes your feet feel!

The Bayou Belles and Their Beau said...

I know you're not talking about me. You know we're tight like that.

Love the feet!

Jennifer said...

Very cute sandy toes! Andd awesome toe ring, Mama! I like the b/w pic--makes the sane look so cool!

Tiaras & Tantrums said...

is it like getting a pedi almost???

MomMega said...

More great pictures, I love the detail of the sand! For the record, I live near the beach and that sand looks much nicer than the sand I see every day! Did I mention yet how jealous I am???

Bryce and Annalee Bergeson said...

It looks like you are having a lot of fun! Cute pics!

This Mom said...

We are all just jealous and the only way we can get back at you is to leave you wanting. I am still here though I really wish I were there.

Lisa said...

I love the family shot too- you should use it for your Xmas cards!

Natalie said...

so jealous.
that's all i have to say.

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad