Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm going to be STUCK watching a lot of baseball...

I've told you already how much of a SIDELINE mom I am.

Because what are kids for if you can't live vicariously through them?

I mean really?

I must say though...I could be a lot worse.

I asked DCAR if he could hear me screaming at helping him from the sidelines as he's playing.

He said, "Mom...I'm playing soccer...not listening!"

aaaahhhh...that explains a lot.


He listens to his coach, at least when he's not "playing"--his coach was pretty sweet actually--he was way good with the kids-yet he looks like after the game he is going to get on his Motorcycle and go muff's someone's face up (Don't let the plaid shorts and sneakers fool ya)... but nah, the guys a teddy bear.


K--we are just about to start the game.


DCar gets the ball...good, good



We are working on kicking closer to the grass :)


But he's flexible...which equals potential right?


And then this... the ball is still in PLAY mind you. And this is where my boy sits... waiting for the ball to come back UP to him?
*shakes head*


I think this game ended well. But the game before that one, we lost by quite a bit...and you know what the kids cared about? Whether or not they got treats?

Where's the PASSION??? The competitiveness?

If I don't pound the LOVE of Soccer in him now then I'm going to be stuck watching a lot of baseball... and let's be honest, WHO in their RIGHT mind likes to watch little league baseball???

Love

SHELLE

Other things to read

Blog Archive