Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Camera in face Tourette's syndrome...

I was going through pictures...trying to organize, and when I mean TRYING to organize, I mean scroll through a bunch of pictures and get SO overwhelmed that I quit.

Before I quit though...I noticed a pattern of pictures taken of my daughter...



It's like...



She has...



camera-in-face-tourette's-syndrome...



I'm wondering about getting her checked...



Ya know...to see if this a serious problem...and if I should worry about it. What side could it have possibly come from...whose recessive gene was rearing it's ugly head?









Nevermind...I think I understand now. She'll be all right.

I decided to try participating in Jen's Thousand Word Thursday...I probably totally did it wrong, but go check Jen out anyway...

Cheaper Than Therapy

Love,

Shelle

P.S. No really...should I be worried?
P.P.S You should read THIS...Just saying...

Other things to read

Blog Archive