Sunday, April 12, 2009

Remembering...and soothing your spirit.

I know not everyone that reads my blog believes the same as I do. I know not everyone understands why I choose to believe and follow the religion I do.

You have heard enough from me of my feelings of the Gospel, and of Jesus Christ, and my Father in Heaven. So to spare repeating myself I'm going to Direct you to Annie's words. Thanks Annie...I totally love when I read something and completely agree.

Annie references this video...

When you watch something, such as this video for me, and it pulls at something inside of you, soothing your spirit...it's just tough for me not to share.



Have an incredible Easter everyone! :)

Love,

Shelle

8 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Amen!

I talked it up in Crash's comment box tonight about an embarrassing story and the need for pranks....go read about it cuz I need more pranks to tell the Sisters.

Ann On and On... said...

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Homer and Queen said...

You spiritual giant you! I want to be you when I grow up! I loved the video!

Heidi Ashworth said...

This is the video I linked to in my blog today, too, though I couldn't figure out how to embed it-it's just a link. Maybe I'll figure it out one day!

shannon said...

I love love love love love this...
It was not only one of the only talks I was able to hear really at conference (my kids were being boobs) but it was one of the best talks I think I've ever heard...

Thanks for sharing this...I hope you don't mind if I try to embed this link into a post on my blog as well...

Happy Easter, my friend...

T said...

just watched this over at Heidi's - glad that you guys are keeping the spirit of the season so that I can bask in your goodness!

Happy Easter

Captain Dumbass said...

Happy Easter, Shelle, and thank you for your comments on my story.

I love your header.

Southern Sage said...

I didn't watch it, I never watch em!

Hope you had a big ole Easter all the same!

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad