Saturday, April 4, 2009

Patting myself on the back...

I'm patting myself on the back for the weekend.


I just found out I made TOP 8 in this photo contest.  Hold your ears while I scream!!!  I'm completely floored!

Just saying.  

And I'm an official HOT MAMA according to the HOT DADS, but I think they were inebriated when they decided that?  I'll take whatever I can get though...

Thanks.

Warning:  Since I know some of my readers are PG or PG-13 blog readers...HOT DADS are men that talk openly about their kids, relationships and whatever else goes on in the male mind...and they don't censor themselves.  Depending on who writes the article...you might be in for a surprise.  But they think I'm HOT...and that says something! 

Did I just hear you laugh?

RUDE.

Love,

Shelle

15 comments:

wendy said...

I'm not laughing --I think your Hot too ---IN A TOTALLY NON LEZBO KIND OF WAY OF COURSE. Sheeeesh

The Crash Test Dummy said...

You go, HOT MAMA girl! You are hot MAMA. But it's more fun when the dads say so!!!

And congrats on your photo contest. Wahoo! I told you you ROCK.

Blogging Mama Andrea said...

Congrats HOT MAMA! And awesome about the photo too :)

Kritta22 said...

I didn't even crack a grin!

:P

Awesome about that photo contest too!

(You know I think you are hot!)

tiffany said...

Already congratulated you on the Hot Mama status, but wanted to hop on and say congrats on making top 8 in the photo contest, fantastic!! What a cool week for you, or should that be "HOT" week? hehe

ChocDrop said...

Great job in the photo contest.
So now you have graduated to a HOT MAMA, thats a compliment. No need to laugh or snicker here...enjoy it, cuz the guys are awesome too!!!

Dopp Family said...

Congrats Shelle!!!

Haynsy said...

Hot Dads?

I'll have to check it out.

Do they get too girly though?

Heidi Ashworth said...

Clearly, you should have gotten better than 8th place--but congrats!

Susan said...

Congrats on being "HOT"! Whooooo HOOOOO!!!!

Tami said...

Congrats on the win!! Love the picture too.

Tami said...

Congrats on the win!! Love the picture too.

Southern Sage said...

hehehe
ur a hottie, deal with it!

Tonya Lea said...

That's awesome Shelle!! You have a gift!!

binks said...

1) In my humble opinion, your photo should've been in the top 3 because the others were just amaturish, at best.
2) I did not go to the HOT Men's site because, I already know you are a HOT MAMA. (and apparently, every one thinks that you think that we think in lesbo ways, so I will clarify and say - not in a lesbo way)
3)I DID laugh, but just the littlest bit. However, it was more about your PG-13 warning and my thinking about the uncensored male thoughts.
4) I may be trying to drive you a little crazy by commenting backwards and going back 3 weeks.
5) I'll stop if it is really driving you crazy.
Maybe

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad