Monday, April 6, 2009

LIVE: Dancin' with PeePs

I was going to post some random video blog about something as important as finding the right SONG to go with your friends.

I know...I'll definitely explain that one later.

But I have to tell you what kept me busy last Friday.

My daughter, PeePs, decided that she liked seeing herself on Video.

All Friday I got, "
Mom, can we dance again? So I can see my hands and face again?"

You see...I was working on the computer...
editing photos...when she came to sit on my lap and watch.

So I
made the mistake got the opportunity to show her what iMovie can do.

We were sitting there and I pulled iMovie up and she was ENTHRALLED.

THe girl
LOVES to look at herself. Remember when I posted the video of her dance recital, and I believe she didn't know the dance because she paid more attention to the mirror then to the teacher?

Yea...well I pulled up my iTunes and we started jammin' to one of my favorite feel good songs by MIKA, LOVE TODAY.

Then we made another and another and another...and each time we did it I
got more crazy...I think I started enjoying it even MORE than she did! lol!  My only excuse is that I was tired and doing ANYTHING I could to get myself out of cleaning and laundry.

I look like a complete idiot...
it was cleaning and laundry day so I look the part...but I had to show you my girl in ALL her chocolate face glory and her fascination with herself on video...it cracks me up!

I want you to know this wasn't choreographed...c
ompletely impromptu...



I know, we look like professionals, I just didn't want you to get the wrong idea and shout our praises and all! :)

Love,

Shelle

20 comments:

Annette Lyon said...

She is such a ham! Love it! (WHERE does she get that from?! :D)

Emily Anne Leyland ( Art-n-Sewl) said...

hahahaha- can she be any cuter???

The Wixom Zoo said...

I love fun mommy-kid moments!

Barbaloot said...

The video didn't work at first---and I thought I left a comment, but now don't see it. Weird.

Whatever-I saw it and I love her cute little laugh:) Also, love Mika. Bless him. And you are a fabulous performer as well:)

Dopp Family said...

Sooo cute!! She definitely takes after her momma (okay, there's some of her daddy in there too)!! :)

Dopp Family said...

Sooo cute!! She definitely takes after her momma (okay, there's some of her daddy in there too)!! :)

H.K. said...

Dang, Shelle! You got some nice moves! (and your little girl is so cute!)

♥georgie♥ said...

OMGosh you both are such fun!!! Loved it...good grief you both are beautiful!

Becky said...

Excellent stuff! What do you mean you're not professionals?? :)

The Blonde Duck said...

Looks more proffesional than my spastic dancing!

dadshouse said...

Move over Billy Rae and Miley - make room for Shelle and PeePs!

Kritta22 said...

We could really hang.

I (and Connor hops) have to do the dishes with music.....or they won't get done!

My favorite times ever are when we are all dancing...me Connor and Chris! So fun!

Heidi Ashworth said...

Ain't modern technology grand? (except for the technology that ate my video of my little guy swinging his hips like Elvis. Bitter much?)

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Don't even try to tell me you didn't choreograph that! Come on, come clean. Especially her eye movements. You totally taught her that eye routine!

You know this is just more material for those blogging dads to put you on their hot mama pedestal.

My mom just told me that she used to worry about me being vain because I was always looking at myself in the mirror when I was a little girl. Now I feel like not only have I found my twin in you, but you've given birth to my kindred spirit (yo' daughta!)

wendy said...

HOW FUN--got me groovey along. nothing like having fun with your daughter

April said...

I was grooving right along!!! Your daughter is quite the cute one! She definitely takes after her mom with the moves and the grooves! Love the video!

(Guess my birth year again!)

shannon said...

Now THERE'S 2 cool chicas!
So cute, Shelle!--I adore that you did that with her!--Can you be my mom? :)

John Deere Mom said...

That is HANDS DOWN the most entertaining thing I have seen in, like, forever!!!!!

Mother Goose said...

the two of your are absolutely adorable and peeps is gorgeous! If I looked like that I would want to watch myself all day long too!

aframeintime said...

Soooo cute!

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad