Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm an EMPTY Shell

I'm honestly a shell of a person right now.


No...HONESTLY.

In the last 4 days I have had a total of 8 hours of sleep...

Like for instance, my Mom was talking to me at Apple Bee's and I had an outer body experience. It was like she was talking and we were conversing and then I just drifted off...

MORE than I usually do.

I saw her mouth moving, her expressions, her body movements...but just drifted into dream world.  I fell asleep sitting up and talking with someone... and she didn't have a clue, well at least not until she realized she was looking at me but my spirit was not there...LIGHTS OUT!

No, for real though, I was conversing with her and then I realized I had NO idea what we had been talking about, so then I had to play catch up before she asked me something I couldn't answer???!!!

Anyway... For the last four days, every evening, I have been taking pictures for the Hip Hop Studio in my town...2 ONE Productionz.  Then editing those photos until the WEE hours in the morning until I collapsed and the computer was doing whacked out things...like TALKING to me.  (Long Story).

So this is all I got... for Friday Foto Finish Fiesta over at Candid Carrie's... it's my favorite one SO FAR... 



Thanks everyone for yesterday's input!  Although, we all seemed torn on what to do...well except for Sage and Canadian Bald Guy...but that is to be expected since they don't run into sobbing women in the bathrooms, maybe crazy stalking women.. but that is another discussion for another day!  

And Kritta...you ROCK...seriously...ROCK.  And I'm going to dedicate a post especially for you...to answer ALL of your questions, since you took the time to write them! :)

So basically... love you guys.  Have a good weekend!

Love,

Shelle

25 comments:

Blogging Mama Andrea said...

Happy Friday and Weekend! I love the pictures you take. I was trolling your photography website earlier and I loved the photo of the family where all you saw were the jeans and their feet. Something spoke to me about that...not sure it was "my computer is talking to me" quality but I did like it.

Get some sleep Lady!

Okay now I have to go read what the guys said yesterday!

Jack said...

Wow, great shot! how flexible is she?! Happy Friday :)

♥georgie♥ said...

Shelle you do such beautiful work!

I am gonna hafta go get caught up on yesterdays post...oh and I hope you get some rest this weekend...poor thing i was waitin for you to say you had drool comin outta your mouth LOL

Susie said...

That's a great shot! Hopefully, you can get some sleep soon:-)

cat said...

Great photo! Now go get some sleep please.

American in Norway said...

Love it! You take the B E S T pictures! Off to see what I missed yesterday...

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Loved it...

Came over from Candid Carrie...

Barbaloot said...

I'm fairly certain that no real person should be able to bend like that...

But it's a great picture!

Kristina P. said...

What a great picture!

Have a good weekend!

Homer and Queen said...

OK, I remember being young...and cute...and flexible...and whatever! Nice photo though, thanks for making me feel so good about myself, like I haven't already had a bad week! I think I'll go cry in the bathroom:)

T said...

get some sleep already - you can hip hop and answer questions later :)

T said...

oh, and if it makes you feel any better - I once zoned out at a rock concert when M.O.T.H. and I were dating... thumping LOUD music and I couldn't keep my head upright!

Katie L said...

Shells! You are killin me!!!! I want to see the group pictures soo bad! If you really loved me you would have stayed up ALL night...as long as it took...JUST JOKES!! The countdown is on till we rock the stage! Yay! (PS....Add me on facebook! katie_scragg@hotmail.com) Loves!

shannon said...

Foto Finish Fiesta Indeed!

I cannot believe the flexability on that chick! I think I just sprang something just imagining doing that!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Oh that was so cute. And funny. I know exactly what that feels like, except I'm usually falling aleep in front of my students.

Your photos ares SOOOOO AWESOME! I don't know how you do it all, girlfriend. You're like miss EVERYTHING! And you still make time for your friends.

Now I'm going to go read Kritta's post in your comment box. Of course I'll read your post first.

Get some rest!!!!!!!!!!!

binks said...

Two double entendres in one post, you can't be that tired.

I think I missed a few and feel so disoriented and out of the loop.

And schnikes, that girl has some FLEX! Great shot!
Go sleep, and count some sheep for me. ♥

Anjeny said...

Get some sleep girl!!

Love the photo by the way. Just caught up to yesterday's post and all the comments in your comment box..is Kritta ok?

I spent all day yesterday sleeping but I'm still not done sleeping yet. Maybe I should hold out so I can an experience like yours..ok ok, I'm just trying to fill up some space in here.

Now for the real comment, do get some sleep. I love the photo, your photos are always awesome but you do need to get some sleep girl. It's a good thing you were in a building when you drift off like that, I'd hate to think what would've happened if you were actually in a car when you were having your outer body experince...so GET SOME SLEEP!!

H.K. said...

The picture is awesome! I love the pose, the background and the lighting.

Now, get some sleep!

Alyson (New England Living) said...

Very cool shot! Now hurry up and finish and take a looooong nap.

Blasé said...

yeah, but can she bend over and touch her toes?? I'd like to see her try THAT one.

Mother Goose said...

great shot! way to bring it!

Shannon said...

Great shot!

Go get some sleep. NOW.

Angie's Spot said...

I've been that tired before. But, unfortunately, I tend to space out like that even when I've had enough sleep. (yikes)

That pic is so cool! I bet it's been fun taking pics of these talented artists.

Karen said...

Great photo!!!!!! Very cool!!!!

You probably need to get some rest this weekend!!!!

wendy said...

If I tried to do that I'd be in traction!!!

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad