Friday, June 6, 2008

SYTYCD--why the crying?

OKay last night there was MORE crying...it is just me, or is there more tears this year? Goodness gracious! I UNDERSTAND they were sleep deprived...I UNDERSTAND their bodies were sore and in pain...what did they expect? A walk in the park? Seriously, give me a break...buck up sweethearts it's only going to get harder and more intense if you make the top 20!

Speaking of who made the top 20 here you go:



I was sad because they didn't take my cute red head from SLC. The one where her Mom choreographed for "High School Musical"! I was bummed about that...

And I was bummed and disappointed that the pop and lock guy who was amazing in LA decided to quit straight way when he started learning the hip hop choreography...

Oh well...they do have some of my top favorites though...GEV, breaker from SLC; Kourtini Lynn, I believe she was from LA; William, Debbie Allen's protege--watch out I bet he is going to be AMAZING; Chelsie, the sexy ballroom chick from SLC, Kherrington made it, the soccer girl from LA, And i've always liked TWITCh who HAWK beat out last season in Vegas for the final boy position!

Oh and what about the girl who was going to go to the next level and she kept talking, "I appreciate your comment, but..."--She was a tapper...the white girl with the blonde hair!

This was the SURPRISE GUEST at this weeks auditions! HILARIOUS!

7 comments:

DeGraffenried's said...

Well I'm glad that they have got the top 20 picked and are ready to get going. I'm not a big fan of all the audtions. Though, I do enjoy the vegas week. Let's go Utah people!!

LIFE CHANGES said...

Okay so I totally agree with you about the whole red hed from UTah!!! I loved her and I was so mad when she didnt make it she was freaking amazing I think. Oh well I guess hopefully she comes back next year! Love ya!

Megan said...

Thanks for lurking on my blog! We apparently are very similar... both graduated in Family Science, love Guitar Hero, SYTYCD (Chelsea Hightower is the cousin of some of my blogroll peeps), and I have other blogroll peeps who are may-jah Twilight fans. You are one groovy chick! LOL! :)

Donna Boucher said...

I really wish I could find a place to write to the judges.

Yes. I liked the red headed girl so much and so did Mia....How could the pick that trashy Susie over her. It just makes me crazy.

And how could they let the Gene Kelly guy go. I loved him...

Seriously. I want to see great dancing....I could care less about personality.

Grrrrrr.

Kyle and Brittany Peterson said...

Let me agree with you! I am sad the girl from high school musical didn't make it too. And I can't believe there weren't more dancers from Utah. Come on it's crawling with talent. I am excited about Chelsea though!!

Kyle and Brittany Peterson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie Sue said...

I know..why all the crying? Wow. I am sad about the red head too. Darn it. I missed more of the show this week than I wanted to. I can't wait til I can move up in the world and get DVR or Tivo or SOMETHING! So thanks for the update that I needed.

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad