Thursday, June 5, 2008

Rookie Soccer Mom...My Obsessive TWILIGHT previews!

YES I watched So You Think You Can Dance...but I want to do just ONE post on it so I will post my favorites tomorrow! While skipping through the commercials...this one caught our attention and I have to say...it made me laugh...watch it here. It has a good message...but it is cute and funny at the same time...very clever!



I do have one thing to say about it...anybody else feel that there were ONE too many whiners? HELLO--I don't want to hear another sob story...I want to see you dance and kill it out on the floor...not hear your LIFE STORY...gosh, PLEASE...less talking, more dancing!



Okay...so this week has been SO busy! I have been running around with my head cut off and experienced my first real SOCCER MOM experience!



DCar has been in a soccer camp put on by Challenger Sports. It's this great soccer camp where the coaches are from Great Britian and they work over here in America for a few months to coach for this company! DCar loves it and has been going in the morning from 8-11 and in the evening from 5-8pm!


PeePs is doing her first round of swimming lessons...first time ever taking them...she loves to have something important to do! Her lessons are from 10:30-11:10am. Just one thing to say about the lessons...As a swim teacher myself, I feel I am able to put my opinion out there...when you are trying to get a bunch of 3 year olds in a pool and make them put their heads under the water...ummm...don't wear a hat and sunglasses that you don't want to get wet and ask THEM (the three year olds) to go under water when YOU yourself won't go under water! So I basically wasted my money...but PeePs feels happy doing something like her big brother DCar...so I am letting her enjoy it instead of demanding my money back!



Note: Swim teacher barely even in the water...PeePs is doing just whatever...I told her to get back in the water and get her hair wet or she wouldn't get to come to class anymore. This day I took pictures the teacher had her glasses off! Don't get me wrong...she looks darling...but I'd like her to really get in the water and show the kids how it's done!

So after I go and drop her off at swimming lessons I then run over to the soccer field to pick DCar up. Luckily...MountainSport Man is able to run over from work and pick PeePs up! It's crazy!

Then I rush home and get them lunch.


I have usually planned something with other friends or playgroups in the afternoon so I can see other adults. I fit in exercise also!



I'm freaking rocking this week!



In the evenings I have stayed at DCar's soccer practice just chillin and taking some actions pictures! Very good practice! Here are some of my favorite shots for the week!



We were suppose to be listening to the saftey rules. The first day apparently they go through ALL the safety rules. It took a 1/2 hour...the class is only 40 minutes...I didn't have a good first impression from the get go...I had taught there, I knew how it should work...I mean you tell me what kid is going to remember all the rules when all they are thinking about is hoping in the pool. We use to do one a day and then review them all the last day! Think optimism...optimism...optimism---I'll just keep doing that while you look on!

Here is one of the coaches diving for the ball---I apparently didn't get the ball in the shot...dang!

DCar is preparing to hit the ball on his head...very important! He's got a big enough noggin that it shouldn't be too much of a problem! lol!

The coach from Scotland showing the kids how to Goal kick I believe...
My friends husband Cam took this picture. He is also a photographer and does Great photos...he wanted to mess around with my camera and new lens! I edited it.

Okay my super obsessive secret is...click HERE to read the first chapter of Breaking Dawn...the 4th book of the Twilight Series!!! UPDATED: I just clicked on the link and it was taken off of her blog...she decided that since it wasn't ACTUALLY released online that it probably wasn't right of her to post it on her blog (I hate it when they get all self conscious and RIGHT lol)...you can get it other ways...by downloading something...so it's out there...but since I read it off of her blog--I didn't need to do it, so I can't tell you what or how to do it, but I know you can! I was looking around and realized that you had to download this or that...or if you clicked on the links on Stephenie Meyer site that you only got some of the first chapter...supposedly this is all of it! Also here is the first completed scene of the movie--Holy sh-now-zer--I can't believe I seriously have to wait until December...your killing me here...lol...ENJOY!


Other things to read

Blog Archive