Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Official DL for my Don't You Hate It When contest!!!

Rules: Yes, there has to be rules...and it's one of those things where I make them up as I go or change them and there is nothing you can do about it--boohahahahaha!

Okay, okay...these are the rules:

1. Don't you hate it when is the theme. Your post must TRY to be humorous or awe inspiring! You can link a picture, personal or not, tell a story, link to a video or post a personal video...whatever...as long as it is attempting to make us Roll On Floor Laughing, or in text form (ROFL)! Click here for examples. Then add your name and the specific post for the contest to the MR. LINKY at the bottom of my Monday Don't You Hate It When post...don't understand what Mr. Linky is? Click here and scroll to the bottom of the post...then read the others who linked up...they are hilarious!

2. Please remember to link back to my site so that others can play along with us!!!

3. Keep it clean in a PG-13 kinda way. If there is a post that is inappropriate...in my eyes only...then I will be forced take them off, which I hate to be forced to do anything. And for those that feel they can judge and want to email me that they feel a post might be inappropriate...don't waste your time, because I will ignore it...as long as I am okay with it...sorry, your opinion doesn't matter. But I still love ya! :)


4. This is common sense...but if you add a video, story, or picture that is NOT yours or originally yours...then you must give credit where credit is due. But you all know that.


5. Oh and Have Fun...most important rule...you must be able to laugh at your own posts! :)


Love ya,

Shelle

Other things to read

Blog Archive