Sunday, September 28, 2008

Don't You Hate It When...

Don't You Hate It When you kick yourself in the head while dancing on National T.V.?

I know I do...lol!



I know I already showed this on my blog when I told of my embarrassing moment...but that was back when pretty much my Mom and my lil' sis read me faithfully...so I wanted to re-show this video...because EVERYBODY should see it!

I admit...I laughed at this more than once! hahahaha!

Shelle

So are you in this week? You going to play in my new little game?

Here are the rules:
Don't you hate it when is the theme. Your post must TRY to be humorous or awe inspiring! You can link a picture, tell a story, link to a video or post a personal video...whatever...as long as it is attempting to make us Roll On Floor Laughing, or in text form (ROFL)! And if you will please link back to my site so that others can play along with us!!! Thanks.

Just so nobody gets missed...I joined this MR. LINKY thing...it's incredibly easy and that way if I don't get to my email until Monday afternoon...I won't have missed anybody wanting to see the others that have already linked up! So below just add whatever name you want...then enter the Don't You Hate It When post URL link...please try just to post THAT post and not just your website...so in case you post on top of the Don't You Hate It When post people will just be directed straight to the Don't You Hate It When post not having to waste precious seconds trying to find it...

Everyone still with me?

Good...go on...link up!

Oh and then leave me a comment...because I love me some comments! :)

24 comments:

The Wixom Zoo said...

I love it! Thanks for the great laugh this week.

Kritta22 said...

I love it! I will think of more for next week!

binks said...

That Linky thing. Super cool.
Fun,fun, fun. Can't wait to see the other posts. Is there going to be voting and prizes? Just wondering. ;)

thedailyclick said...

LOL that video is hilarious!

CJ, the Purple Diva said...

I LOVE THIS! LOL! I'll try to think of something! I got a list of I hate it when's..but it's not very funny! :-)

Amy Prather said...

You'll likely die reading mine. I think I'm right up there with the former Britney Federline divorcee... minus the head shave and tattoo!

Alyson said...

So funny! Thanks for the laugh!

Staci said...

ok i think im a dork but this is my don't you hate it when moment... Don't you hate it when you are at the gym doing situps at the end of your workout and you are all sweaty but you are feelin good but your shirt gets caught in your rolls maybe this is just me.. but it looks like you have big giant lips that are saying feed me!

Shannon said...

I just linked up! :)

Jen B. said...

Hysterical! I hadn't seen this one before & I must say I laughed my butt off! Does that make me a bad person??? Great post!

Insane Mama said...

Hi- I'm going to add my post now! What fun!

aframeintime said...

LMBO! That is so funny.

Giggle! said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *wipes tears* OMG!!! WHat a freaking nutjob!!!! I LOVE IT!!! xx

Tiff said...

Call me sick, that's like my favorite picture ever! lol
By the way, I think you should give prizes, kinda like Mama Belle is right now on her blog.

Trish said...

Sounds fun; happy to provide some fodder!

Shannon said...

I totally forgot to comment on the "dancer"s outfit...


OMG! That's just... I can't even... don't know what to say...

Natalie Sue said...

This is an awesome idea for Mondays! Sorry that I'm a party pooper and don't have a public blog to link to!
But I loved that video...hahaha.. I remembered it. Hilarious!
I don't have a funny "Don't you hate it when" so I can't even pretend to play...sorry so boring...but good thing I have your blog to keep me laughing!!!!

Amanda said...

I did it. Hopefully it is not too late.

Erin said...

omg thanks for the laugh! I laughed until I cried!!!

cally said...

So funny!

Natalie said...

aw, man...i forgot the "don't you hate it when..." part of it and just picked one of my favorite hilarious videos to post. I have a ton of embarrassing moments I could have posted. Oh well, I'll try next time to pay more attention!

georgie said...

i entered is it too late?

McEwens said...

dont you hate when you do a sit up and you have a slip out???

"J" said...

I was soooooooooooooooooooooo NOT expecting that!!!! You got a snort out of me!!!!! That was freaking funny!!!!! I loved it!!!!!!

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad