Friday, September 12, 2008

Why is it that I get these faces whenever I have the camera...F X 4!

Before you read: If you like what you see here on this blog...and want to be INCLUDED...you know, be cool...then become one of my BEST BLOG FRIEND EVER and add yourself to the followers down on the left side bar...go ahead...go and do it and I'll promise to come over and follow you, because I LOVE to be included...if you have the gadget on your blog, which you should, because it's cool! OKay enough already...on with the post...

Why is it whenever I have the camera in my hand at family events I get faces like this?

Somewhat surprise...yet perturbed...

The "I'm going to drop kick you as soon as your done taking that picture" half-smile look...

The "Seriously Mom" look...

The "Not Funny" look...

The "Wow...I asked you nicely not to take my picture and put it on your blog" look...

The "If I have to smile again I'm going to puke" look...

The "Put the camera away" look...

The "My mom said not to smile when my face is dirty" look...

Okay...now that's not fair...what's HER problem...she should be happy I'm even snapping her way...sheesh...

Ah...now that is all I am asking...Just a quick smile and I'm on my way! Thanks PeePs...I can always count on you!

Do you have this same problem...or is is just me?

Go over to Candid Carrie's and join in the fun of the Friday Finish Foto Fiesta!

14 comments:

Susie said...

No...you aren't alone. People are camera shy:-)

Frizzy and Bird said...

Oh my goodness I feel your pain. My dtr won't smile for me for a million $ but for a stranger with a camera she's ALL SMILES and FlIRTING. I'm worried about this for many reasons. No matter, your family is beautiful. Great commentation through the pics too. Loved it!

Hot Tub Lizzy said...

My kids are camera hams... but everyone else... not so much

Aubrey said...

I hate having my pic taken. You're lucky you even got full view of the face and not a big hand in front of it! I'm famous for that shot! LOL

BTW, I believe I am one of your lurkers, oops...followers now!

Shannon said...

No, you are not alone! I have this same problem!

Your captions are so funny! My fave is "Wow...I asked you nicely not to take my picture and put it on your blog".... that one is GREAT!!!

Jen B. said...

Nope... you're not the only one! I get that all the time! Great pics by the way!

Jen B. said...

Nope... you're not the only one! I get that all the time! Great pics by the way!

binks said...

Hey, are you looking to replace me as the Best Blog Friend Ever???
Ya? Whateva....

As for the photo stuff, nope you're the only one.
Everyone says chheeesseey grits and smiles BIG for me.

Seriously.

The Bayou Belles and Their Beau said...

Peeps always takes cute pictures. Love the dog.

Natalie Sue said...

Love the pictures!
And I'd love to be a blog follower, but it doesn't give me the "Follow This Blog" link... don't know why?

mrsb said...

I try hard to get sudden surprise shots. I like the candids. Otherwise I always seem to get cheesy over-smiles or the "I look like I just smoked reefer" look, lol.

Lisa said...

My husband HATES it when I blog his pic. My youngest (8) loves having her picture taken. The other kids are somewhere between those two extremes.

Then there was the time my 16yo took a whole gaggle of self-portraits and left them on my camera! Hee Hee haw haw ho hooooo did I have fun with that!

Kelli said...

I sometimes have trouble with my kids doing a fake smile that is more like a painful grimace than a smile. And don't even get me started on my youth group at church!!

BlapherMJ said...

Hey! This is my first visit here and you've got me laughing! I have the same problem with my kids and the camera. Especially my son! OMG - those captions are great.

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad