Thursday, October 2, 2008

It took some coaxing...F X 4!

I have been meaning to get out to practice taking shots of PeePs to catch the light in her eyes...and I wanted some official 3 year pictures.

So Monday was her Pre-School picture day and I dressed her up in a dress she hates, she whined about it the whole time until one of the teachers told her how pretty it was...and then she wouldn't take it off the rest of the day...she's a total girl! and I 3 barreled curled her hair.

Anyway...later that day the light was great so I decided to take her out and try some shots...

At first she wasn't to keen on the idea...it took a little coaxing...

She's a Pre-Madonna...totally high maintenance!

But then I got her to laugh...not to pat myself on my back or anything...but I'm good at making my kids laugh!

What? You are too?

Hey, this is about ME...please focus okay?

This shot was awesome--her true smile!!! I messed around a little bit with photo shop, obviously, and this is the OLD SKOOL action by Totally Rad Actions!

But then again...I didn't do to bad with the shot just as it is...right? I LOVE color! And look at that light in her eyes...I was excited to say the least!

Go over and play with everyone else at Candid Carrie's Friday Foto Finish Fiesta!
*************************************************************

I have finally decided what the prize is going to be for the Month of October...I'll make the official announcement on Sunday with a picture of what the prize is, it is going to be AWESOME!

Please those of you that are crafty, artistic, and talented...or just have something you want to give-away, like a Gift card you will never use! DONATE to my CONTEST!

Click HERE to read some of last weeks funny posts-- you won't regret it!!! I think it will be big and I think it will be a lot of fun...so you won't be wasting your talents

...and I will promote and word-of-mouth you until I am blue in the face and then some!!! Send me an email if you want to do or give or donate anything at blokthoughts@gmail.com!

This coming Monday will be the official start to the contest so...GET YOUR DON'T YOU HATE IT WHEN POST READY!!! Need examples? Click here.

Official rules and more info will be posted on Sunday so everyone will know for sure what is going on...but mostly I just want it to be fun!

29 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Oh my gosh you have good lookin kids! Nice work cooking those things, Mom!!

I will make you a quilt for your prize. It's gonna be a small one but I'll see what I can do. Do you want me to ship it to u or wait until you have a winner and ship it to them? Either way is cool.

thedailyclick said...

You did a great job on the pictures! I looove the second to last one. Just beautiful.

Tiff said...

Great pics, I like the color and b&w equally, they are both beautiful in their own way...
And, ahem, you still haven't told me how you get the watermark on your pictures! LOL I know I'm a pest....

MERRIANNE said...

she is BEAUTIFUL!!

You are pretty dang good with that camera, chic!!

and that was so funny when you wrote "this is about me".... cuz right before i read that, i said to myself.... "yeah...i can make my kids smile, too!"

ha haaaa!!! so now I am Bustin a Gut laughing over here!!!!!

you are awesome!!!! ♥

Glenda, saved by grace said...

Pretty Pretty Girl.
Happy Phryday!

Jessica said...

Nice shots!!! I love the one with the TRA action. It makes her eyes look like ice. Very cool. I'm all about color too so I also love the ones in color. Great job!

Jessica
www.momshots.com

Susie said...

She is gorgeous! Every picture is better than the last. Beautiful!

Tiff said...

Sorry about the messenger thing, I was in the kitchen when you sent that! lol
I don't have photoshop but can do a search for the other, I probably need to get it anyway.
Thanks! Tiff

Outnumbered2to1 said...

I think you nailed your shots. Those photos came out great!

Head Nut said...

what awsome pictures!!great job!

Natalie said...

She's amazingly gorgeous and you are amazingly talented. I've noticed that amazingly talented photographers usually have at least one kid who is "the cutest kid I've ever seen!" How fun for you.

Di said...

Nice pics! I love her eyes!

DeGraffenried's said...

Great pics once again!! I get my recipe from the Betty Crocker cookbook if you don't have it e-mail me degpjk@aol.com

Aubrey said...

I am jealous (that after a little coaxing) that you had a willing subject. You got some really great photos there! She is lovely!

Trish said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! When I see pictures like that, it really makes me wish I had a daughter. But I'll be content with our two boys ... I guess. ;)

Staci said...

super cute pics watch out boys here comes peeps

CJ, the Purple Diva said...

Such pretty pictures of a pretty little girl! You rock it!

Lauren said...

How do you get shots like yours with a regular digital camera?????

~~tonya~~ said...

Great pics!! She is beautiful.

a.men said...

She is absolutely darling! Love those blue eyes! We have the opposite problem at our house my daughter wants to only wear dress. It is a struggle to get pants on her!

Nan said...

Great job with the camera. I love pictures like yours even more then the ones from the school or studio's. They are just more natural and REAL! You have a cutie there, I enjoyed all of the pictures, but the last one most.

Jen B. said...

She's so beautiful! You got some great shots!

Jen B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bayou Belles and Their Beau said...

She's so beautiful.

Guess what? You won my giveaway. Come on over and see.

This Mom said...

She is beautiful. And you have a real talent. I never get that grest of s shot.

Shannon said...

PeePs is beautiful! Those eyes! That smile!

Natalie Sue said...

What gorgeous pictures! You do such a great job.

And I wish I had a talent or craft to donate... to help you out. But I can't think of anything! I'm a bit boring!

Alyson said...

So seriously cute! I totally covet your photoshop skills!

georgie said...

OMGosh she is BEAUTIFUL and you are so talented...will you come here and take pics of my beans???

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad