Monday, October 27, 2008

Don't You Hate It When...Come Play! Come Vote!

***GUESS WHAT!!! BONNIE is the winner this week! And now we have our final four!!! Bonnie I will be sending you your cool button for winning in week four!!!

I must preface this by saying...my cousin Natalie has a private blog and sent me this photo in an email...I was so grossed out, appalled, and laughing, that I told her I must post it for her!

So This is HER entry...you can VOTE for this one if you feel it is the most ROFL or repugnant...whichever! But really, you will think about this on and off today, so you might as well vote for it! Good Luck Nat!

Don't You Hate It When...

You just really, REALLY, want to win.

This photo was entitled Diarrhea...



Just in case you didn't pick up on what he has all over him!

Did you lose your lunch like I did? Forget it...I lost breakfast, lunch, and couldn't even think about eating dinner! This is the very reason why I DON'T run marathons...

That...and not being in shape for one and the toenails falling off!

Ready to play?

Here is the jist of it!

1. Don't you hate it when is the theme. Your post must TRY to be humorous or awe inspiring! You can link a picture, personal or not, tell a story, link to a video or post a personal video...whatever...as long as it is attempting to make us Roll On Floor Laughing, or in text form (ROFL)! Click
here for examples. Then add your name and the specific post for the contest to the MR. LINKY at the bottom. If you add a video, story, or picture that is NOT yours or originally yours...then you must give credit where credit is due. But you all know that.

2. Please remember to link back to my site so that others can play along with us!!!

3. Keep it clean in a PG-13 kinda way. If there is a post that is inappropriate...in my eyes only...then I will be forced take them off, which I hate to be forced to do anything. And for those that feel they can judge and want to email me that they feel a post might be inappropriate...don't waste your time, because I will ignore it...as long as I am okay with it...sorry, your opinion doesn't matter. But I still love ya! :)

4. Oh and Have Fun...most important rule...you must be able to laugh at your own posts! :)

VOTING-it's easy...After reading those who entered...just scroll down to the VERY bottom of this post...past MR. LINKY...past the P.S. and there should be a link that says "comments" click on that and vote away for your favorite post! "I vote #0 Shelle". If you are ANONYMOUS I ask that you attach your name and email address at the bottom of your comment...or shoot me an email to vote, all of this so that I know you are a REAL person! :) And remember...you can only vote once!

(If you have won already...
KENZ and NAN and SHANNON you can't win this week...but if you post a Don't You Hate It When post and link up...I will count that as an extra vote when we vote for the winner of the month!)

Okay this is what you are playing for in the month of OCTOBER

You can pick your own color and engrave something on the back! If you have one yourself...you can always use it as a Christmas Gift for someone else...Pretty cool right? :)

Okay...now LINK away!





Love Shelle

You have until 10 am MST on Tuesday October 28, 2008 to vote for your favorite!!!

Other things to read

Blog Archive