Sunday, October 12, 2008

Don't You Hate It When--Week 2-Come Vote!!!

***UPDATE: The OFFICIAL WINNER IS NAN--yea for NAN...and thanks for posting about your embarrassing story about confetti down there!!! I will send you your WEEK 2 blog button to post on your website and thanks SO much for playing everyone!!! Now get your posts ready for NEXT week! :)

Here's who is in the running so far--
1. Nan-8
2. Brooke-6
3.Wixom Zoo-4
4. Krista -2

NOW GO AND TELL PEOPLE TO VOTE...AND COME BACK FOR MORE ENTRIES--REMEMBER THE GRAND PRIZE IS AN IPOD SHUFFLE!!! :)

Don't You Hate It When--this picture below is SO true!


It reads for those of you who can't read it: "MORE PEOPLE HAVE READ THIS SHIRT THAN YOUR BLOG."

Yea I HATE that! Reality sucks! lol!

Read Here for the rules:Read up on these--it helps to know what's going on! :)

Just some reminders and added junk...

***You can only win one week out of the month. So now that Kenz one the first week...she can post still and get an extra vote for each week she posts...but she can't win. Sorry Kenz!

***I KNOW nobody stuffed the ballots REALLY last week...but it did get me to thinking...if you comment ANONYMOUS you must write a name and attach an email address or the vote doesn't count...sorry, have to make it fair. I know, I know, life isn't fair.

***Remember to keep it PG-13 rated. Thanks...this is a family blog...I want Grandma and little Zoey to enjoy reading the funnies too...

Oh and have FUN...and laugh! :)

So ready to Link up??? Get your posts in early so people can vote for you...you have until 10am MST Tuesday October 14, 2008 to vote!!!


P.S. Day 4-No comment from Ree

P.P.S. I hate to pimp myself out...okay I don't...but I did a couple of photo shoots last week...one was with one of the cutest adorable boys I have ever seen, the parents aren't bad either! :) And the other for my sister and her husband Suns Fan #1 and #2...for their Anniversary! :P Check them out if you have a minute at my Photography Blog!

Other things to read

Blog Archive