Friday, March 27, 2009

Could this get any closer to my REAL life experiences?

OKay...remember this post where I told you that disgusting Bathroom incident...but I had to break it up into two parts? Yea, someone made a video about it...well not MY personal experience...but pretty close right? LOL!

Yea...Purple Diva had this video on her blog...HELLO, did someone read my biography?



Welcome to MY life guys! :)

_________________________________________________________

Venus vs Mars

The Real World Venus vs. Mars has now officially begun. We have some GREAT contributors and are ALREADY full with as many female REGULAR contributors that we can take right now!

THANK YOU GIRLS FOR YOUR INTEREST!!!

We still have some openings left for male contributors...but that is to be EXPECTED, since they are more hesitant to share what may be lethal information about their significant others to a bunch of strangers!!! :) Pansies!

I kid...

..so if you are interested let us know either by email realworldvenusmars@gmail.com or momof2squirts@yahoo.com or blokthoughts@gmail.com or leave me a comment!

We ALWAYS welcome Guest contributors and anonymous posts written by YOU guys, if you would like to write your opinion but don't want to commit to writing on the blog. Just email us your post and we will post it in lieu of you! :)

NOW...tell me how you really feel? Is that video close to what you imagined my life was like? Full of embarrassing bathroom experiences???

Love,

Shelle

Other things to read

Blog Archive