Thursday, March 12, 2009

Beware you might Scream Out Loud at the end of this post...you've been warned!

I'm high tail'n it outta here for a few days...getting lost outside of the country!!!

OH CANADA!!!

Have I ever told you guys how much I LOVE Canada?

Probably not...but I do.

I love going there to visit...and since hubby's brother lives there, it's so fun to go there and hang out and just inhale the culture...and by that I mean marijuana!

See they have this BIG Festival on July first because July first is THEIR fourth of July...so we like to visit Canada on their Independence day because they let people smoke marijuana...that and where my BIL and SIL live there are lakes EVERYWHERE...it's gorgeous!

Don't worry, I don't smoke marijuana...come on guys, I'm totally responsible...I just pretend I have a cold and drink Nyquil...

So maybe I won't be inhaling anything in February besides the BRRRR cold...but we might go tubing and eat at a Greek restaurant...and read everything in the metric system...and feel like we are paying a TON for things, but really we aren't...and say EH? Every 5 minutes...because my Brother and Sister in Law love it...and wear our PROUD to BE an American shirts, pants, beanies, scarves, and earrings...

And they love when we come to visit because we ransack their house and then leave...it's so FUN!

Thanks GUYS...

Don't worry...Canada gets internet...so I'm going to update this blog with one random silly picture a DAY...if I can swing it!

I've been trying to show you video because I have some funny videos...but I can't figure out how to download the video that is on my MAC computer to YOUTUBE or VIMEO, it's not recognizing the file, but I swear it is a .mov file? ...once I figure that out it's ON!!! You guys will be able to view us in REAL time...

Bet ya can't wait for that?

So what are you going to do for Spring Break?

My family DID have some fun with PhotoBooth on the Mac computer...so here's ONE for the Road!!!
Okay...I lied...here's ANOTHER one for the road...



bbbwwwaaahhhhaaaa!!! Wasn't that scary? Did you SOL (Scream Out Loud)...because even though I was present for this picture...I scream everytime I see it...

It kinda reminds me of someone I know...it creeps me out! And I LOVE it! :)

Love

Shelle

34 comments:

Annette Lyon said...

Pretty funky pictures for sure. :)

Have a great trip!

clan of the cave hair said...

I have tears in my eyes. I don't know if they are from fear or laughter.

King Fam said...

just an FYI. Canada day is July 1st. Hope you have fun. I share in your Canadian love.

The Crash Test Dummy said...

ha ha ha ha I LOL'd out loud. So that would be LOLOL

ha ha ha ah ah I love the family pic. You look like you're 12 years old.

Have fun in OH CANADA! Can't wait to see the silly pics.

Miss you already!

Katie L said...

You lucky bugger!!! Jetting off to Canada! Have fun! oh, yes, that last picture of you is terrifying!!

binks said...

I did scream because I thought the Aliens were coming. ROFL

When are you going huh??
When will you be back??
Seriously? I coming all the way out there & you're gonna be gone??? :(

devri said...

I think you were in my nightmare last night... scary!!!

Heidi Ashworth said...

Definitely scream-worthy! Yikes!

wendy said...

Yay --Oh Canada for sure eh---That is MY homeland. Calgary, Alberta!!!! Where are you headed. I smoke drift wood when there -----(around the fires we make at the creek where we collect the drift wood)easier then marijuana. (tee,hee) DID YOU KNOW -Canada has More lakes in that country then all the other places in the world. (read that somewhere, I don't think I dreampt(sp) it)

brooken'dus said...

That is EXACTLY what you look like in person!!! HAHAHAHA j/k I did love it!! It was fun to see you yesterday! Long time no see!

Pancake said...

WOW, Nyquil and some Mary Jane... you better watch out I might knock you over as I run to the border!

Kate said...

have a great trip, and that picture took years off of you. :)

T said...

I love Photo-booth! those are definitely some screaming pictures... hope Canada is fun... too bad I didn't know earlier, I would have sent all that funny Canadian Money that kids kept giving us at the bookfair. (boy did they get mad when I caught them at it!)

springrose said...

I had to show that to all my kids, they got a good laugh over it! Now they will want to do it as well, to bad for them we don't have a camera to do it with!!! Jelious you are going somewhere to have fun!! We go no where for spring break, just summer. Oh well, at least I get to go somewhere sometime soon!

Kristina P. said...

You are too, too funny. Have a great time!

This Mom said...

OMG that is the freekest thing I have seen in a LONG time.

The Wixom Zoo said...

Have a great time on your trip! Maybe we can swap terrible airport stories when we're both back in town. hahahahaha!

roy/elisabeth dean said...

I was going to try to say "You're STILL pretty", but it just got stuck in my throat!!! So, instead I will say "have fun in Canada" and "I'm so Jealous" and "it was 80 degrees here today"!
hahahahahahhahhaha!!!!!!!!!!

♥,Lilly

T said...

I glanced at that picture again (the first one) and was just wondering exactly which finger was sticking up... twice...

shannon said...

Have a great trip! I would love a change of scenery right about now!

That last photo was SHOCKING! It reminded me of how I've been looking these days! Too many dark chocolate covered almonds!

Susan said...

Have fun!! And that picture of you with the blown up alien head is HYSTERICAL!!

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Will you be conducting any etiquette classes on the plane? Huh huh huh. Will you? Will you? Just wondering. I am getting on a plane myself on Saturday. Usually very amusing things happen to me at airports. So one can only hope for some good blogging material.

Mindy said...

Everyone is asleep so I can't scream...but I am laughing! You are so funny.
I've been MIA in the blogging world lately....I am 18 posts behind on Reader for your blog alone! Holidays, birthdays, being sick....I'm ready to take a nap for a month;)
Have fun on your trip! Let me know when you travel a little less north than your spring break trip, so we can get in a much needed GNO!!! We were going to San Fran/San Jose for spring break but with being sick and everything we are staying home. Good and bad--I love San Fran and will do anything to spend time there, yet it will be nice to get some stuff done at home and enjoy some down time!

The Me/ The Wife/ The Mom said...

I love Canada too! I'm in love with Montreal! Where are you going?

The pictures are freaky! LOVE. IT!

Kenz said...

K that was a scary pic of you! You look like you could be in a horror film or something like that! LOL of the one of your family, your husband looks like an alien! Have fun in Canada, I had no idea you were going. Talk to ya when you get back:)

Alyson (New England Living) said...

Love your silliness! Great pictures!

Make America proud in Canada! Come on, I know you're capable. :)

Motherboard said...

I just looked at your photography blog... AMAZING! I want you to take photos of me... you could probably make me look normal.

Heather of the EO said...

You're hilarious. That last picture is TOOOO MUCH! Enjoy Oh Canada!

Nan said...

Now THIS is exactly what I have in mind for Wacky Wednesdays I am going to host starting next week!! LOVE IT!

John Deere Mom said...

OMG your last picture is cracking me up!!!!

Scary Mommy said...

I love Canada too. Totally have Canadian envy. And those pictures are a riot!!!

Haynsy said...

Canada has the internet, eh?

Went there for my birthday last year. Vancouver.

It's just a colder version of Seattle, with people shooting up in the streets.

Hated it. Because it was my birthday and Canada is not my idea of a birthday destination.

Although I buy some of my "imported" music from Amazon.ca because it is usually cheaper.

Enjoy... eh?

Ashley said...

I just went to Canada too, for the first time! What part of Canada are you going to? I live really close to Vancouver, but have never been there yet. I've got to get on that, and soon!!

tiffany said...

That last pictures is SCARY!!!!!!!! LOL

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad