Tuesday, March 24, 2009

LIVE: Oh NO! Not another BLOG to add to my blog reader Shelle!

I want you to know...this video took me like an hour and a half!  CRICKEY...I thought it would be easy peasy...but uh...NO it wasn't!


Anyway...here I am...in REAL TIME.

After you stop laughing and making fun...make sure you leave a comment and go check out the links below!



Video Blog 1 from Shelle Blok on Vimeo.

So go check out The Real World Venus vs. Mars and let us know if you would like to be a regular contributor...or send us an email (realworldvenusmars@gmail.com) of stuff you have written that you would like for us to post for you!

Blogging Mama came up with the genius title and we both thought it could be a blog for people to discuss relationship in's and outs, MEN/WOMEN "discussions", and plain problems that you would like advice on!

My hope is that this blog will make you laugh, cry, and think!  Discuss what works and what doesn't...discuss why MEN are so DIFFERENT from us women...(okay, or VICE a VERSA)...

We also would like people to guest post and you can always post Anonymously!

Anyway...the blog post over on
the site tells you in more detail what it's all about. 

And if you feel so inclined, COMMENT and/or FOLLOW us because if you don't do that in less then 10 minutes after reading this post...bad things will happen to you...(Fine, I'm lying, but do you REALLY want to risk it?)

Men welcome, dating singles welcome, and couples welcome. (Women...it is assumed that you are welcome of course!!!)

Relationships are hard to define, but extremely fun to peek into!!! :)

We are open to all suggestions...but be warned, we might ignore them...okay I kid...a little.

Love,

Shelle

22 comments:

Kristina P. said...

It looks like a fun blog and a fun concept!

April said...

(Taking in a big breath of helium to sound like Shelle)....
Great first video post!!! You are too cute! Good luck on your new blog endeavor and if I think of something I will pass it along!

Blogging Mama Andrea said...

Your video was cute Shelle. Loved it.

Kritta22 said...

TOtally diggin the new Blokvideos!

I love that you can put your beautiful white teeth on your lips and not have them turn red!

LOVE IT!!!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

OMGOSH! It feels so intimate here just me and you and Andrea and Kritta and April and Kristina P.

And that was way cool to see you in real time with your cute straight hair and your ginormous eyes and your big ole dimples and your little girlie girl voice which I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't told me. I bet you're still a virgin, huh! huh! huh!

I miss you so much. I'm sorry I've been MIA. I will be back and I will catch up pinky promise!

tiffany said...

Let me just say that you are way too cute, and I don't think you have a little girl voice at all, I think it's smooth - like buttah!! I feel like we just sat and had coffee together or something hehe :o)
This is so cool, congrats on getting the venus vs. mars up and running, I bet it will be a big hit!

shannon said...

You are a DOLL!--I loved seeing you upclose and personal!--Dare I try that myself????----

Totally great idea for the blog--
I'm all about dishing about the idiosecrencies between men and women!

Count me in!

binks said...

Holy videotape Batman, that looks and sounds just like you! LOVE IT!

I would love to be a contributor to your new blog, but I can't seem to be a regular contributor on my own blog at the moment.

Missty said...

Love this blog, just wandered over from Blogging mama's. And now to hop over and see the new place! Can't wait!

Barbaloot said...

Hmm..."dating singles" welcome? What about non-dating singles? :) I like it Shelle---looks like some great stuff. And love the video.

Darcie - Such The Spot said...

I loved seeing you in living color!

Great concept. Off to check it out now!

T said...

I have a 4.9 year old behind me asking for goldfish crackers - and your voice sounds MUCH more grown up and tolerable than that :) So you'll have to start calling it a teenage voice instead of a little girl voice :)

Not sure if I can handle the technical OR the ego end of a video post... maybe someday?

Love the RWVVM idea - you KNOW I've got some dirt to share, I can't write about a lot of stuff since so much family reads my blog :)

♥georgie♥ said...

Okay you are the cutest ever!!! and you should hear my voice! off to check out your new bloggy

Untypically Jia said...

Oh please, did you honestly expect to NOT get a comment from me of all people on this chica? (By the way your little girly voice is adorable. I'm gonna refer to it from now on as Shelle-Gone-Disney.)

I'm totally up for contributing, and since I don't have kids, it's all about relationships for me girly.

Heidi Ashworth said...

You are adorable! And have remarkably white teeth! I am thinking contributing could be fun--sign me up!

wendy said...

Dang, your a cute little thing. I loved the way you roll your eyes. sounds like a fun blog. sign me up---but I am a little nervous about how "honest" you are wanting us to be. Hey, I am almost 58, I have alot of experience in the relationship department.

Youngblood4ever said...

I was thinking about guest posting, but might be up for a regular spot if you need! Let me know. I might need an alternate identity, though. Especially if I share hubby stories. Ex stories probably are going to be CRAZY!

merrianne said...

sounds like a cool blog!

Amanda said...

Good idea. Good luck.

dadshouse said...

Great blog idea. And your lipstick in that video is hawt. Love your voice, too!

This Mom said...

Okay I am a day late but I don't think your voice sounds funny. Actually you sound like you look and that is a good thing. I am going to check out the new blog when I have a sick kids free moment.

Aubrey said...

Shelle!!!! You are one hawt mama! It was great getting to see you live & in col-ah! I LOVE this idea!
I'm going over to check out the new blog.

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad