Friday, January 30, 2009

I might just very well die because of this...

We bought this digital camera a few years ago...the one requirement I had is that I could also take pictures underwater because I think pictures underwater are HEEE-LARIOUS!!!

So we found our little Olympus digital camera.

As I was wandering through photos I found these ones we took when we first got the camera! And I wasn't disappointed.




Is there a way to look gorgeous underwater? Really? Somebody? HELP ME???



I MIGHT just die for putting this picture up. My Husband may actually kill me. But it's worth it...

What kind of wife would I be if I just went through life without the adrenaline rush of my husband planning my imminent demise?

So If I don't have a blog post up on Monday...call 911 if you know me and know where I live...if you see me in the Obituaries...you know who to suspect...okay!??!

Somebody?

Is this thing on?




I don't know? Does my daughter look like she is enjoying herself? :)



Now this picture was taken in waters over in Hawaii in Crash's domain and i didn't even KNOW her then...but I was there, within walking distance to her house...I'm sure, and didn't even know it!!!

There...we are even...right MountainSport Man? Right?

Now go check out others at Candid Carrie's...see if their husbands are plotting anything?

Oh...and then jump over to Crash's new Magic Quilt site...probably the best idea ever! I'm going to get right on sending a piece of fabric over with my story so that I can actually do some good before I die! :)

17 comments:

Alyson (New England Living) said...

Wo! Is your husband flipping off the camera? What a rebel! My kind of dude.

You guys are so funny and so cute...the whole lot of you!

American in Norway said...

Very cool! & I love your new profile pic...hot mamma!

Ann On and On... said...

I love the no lurking on your header... I often wonder how many open mine and click away faster than they thought their fingers could work. :D

On the flip side, I like your blog. I look forward to reading more and viewing your photos.

April said...

Does any woman look cute sopping wet? Other than a model that is. You looked cute! Sans makeup. I wish I could look that cute! I look horrid without make up!

This Mom said...

I LOVE those pictures. I would be SOO afraid to take a camera in the water even if it said you could. Some how it is just wrong, ya know.

T said...

now I want an underwater camera! not for pictures of me necessarily... because although the lack of gravity might help some of my features... the lack of make-up would negate the effect!

Nice cropping on the hubby photo - but we'll watch the Obits just in case.

Kritta22 said...

I hope I get to quilt that quilt from Crash! How cool would that be?!

I'll come looking for you if you don't post your Serious Sundays! I heart you that much!

John Deere Mom said...

He's flipping you off?! Then he totally deserves to be humiliated on the Internet. And you? Are super cute in and out of the water!

Barbaloot said...

I love the tiny little foot near your shoulder on your first picture. Totally cute.

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Ha ha hahahahahahahah. Love it. I am so going to go nominate you for hottest blogging mamma not. even though I already nominted Plush Moments for best photog blog. VOTE FOR SHELLE!

You seriously are HOT underwater, which is very hard to do.

THANKS for the shout out for the Magic Quilt.

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Hey, we both picked up another follower to make up for the one we lost last week. WAHOO!

I can't wait for you to see my new Crash-n-Friends site. It's almost ready.

brooken'dus said...

You can open your eyes under water?? I can't :(
I love the pic of peeps, she looks like shes totally out of air!

Shannon said...

I never knew they made digital cameras that could be used underwater! Very cool! I think the pics are cool, too!

binks said...

You guys look cute. I sure MSM won't mind that much. Shall I call you next week just to make sure you are still alive?

McEwens said...

you all look fabulous!

Mother Goose said...

i love these pics and i will be sure to look for you on monday! LOL, brave woman you are!

Susan said...

Those are great! And is your husband giving you the bird? Too funny...

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad