Thursday, November 6, 2008

Kids should've named our BODILY FLUIDS!



Kids should have named things. They should have been in charge of coming up with the names of illness or bodily fluids...


Remember that jogger I posted a couple of weeks ago. The one that WOULDN'T stop jogging in order to go to the bathroom? I'm not a runner...I don't understand it...maybe SHER will enlighten us since she ran a marathon in my town...but REMEMBER THAT PICTURE?

Totally disgusting...

Gross...

Nauseous...

Okay, well now since we are on the subject of THAT subject, I need to tell you a funny story.

MountainSport Man and I were brushing our teeth on Saturday. I know, totally cute we do it together right? (We really only have one sink...so not cute...annoying and frustrating!)

PeePs runs in and pulls down her cute princess undies and pops on the toilet...

...then comes this conversation:

PeePs: "I have water poop on my panties."

Me: I stop mid brush and stare...thinking to myself...OH CRAP!

MSM: "You pooped your pants?"

PeePs: "NNNOOOO...Water Poop!"

Me: "PeePs, did you poo your pants?!" Then the smell hit my nose and I began dry heaving and spitting my toothpaste out as quickly as possible "Oh my gosh, you did POO your pants! Why?!" --shrieking like I had witnessed a murder!

PeePs: very calmly, "No Mommy...not poop...just WATER POOP!" then she touches it.

Me: "PeePs...DON'T TOUCH IT!" Still confused as to what water poop even is, but totally relieved she didn't POO her pants.

MSM: Walks over to inspect. Then starts to chuckle. Then looks at me.

Me: "What?"

MSM: "She went Diarrhea in her underwear a little before she made it to the toilet!" he says still laughing. "A perfect way to describe what it is!"

Me: With my shirt over my nose, "She is a smart little one huh?" as I begin to laugh. And then I remember she touched it!

CRAP...

Literally!

Anything your kids have said that explain things better than what they are normally called?

Love

Shelle

27 comments:

Jessica Stier said...

Kids! You gotta love them.
Early this year, my then newly 4 year old was sick. He had diarrhea. He was sitting on the toilet and went to the bathroom. Suddenly he yelled at me, "Hey mom! I just peed out of my bum like you!"
After I laughed about it, I had to explain that he didn't pee and also the difference between girl and boy anatomy.
I don't know if I explained this well enough, but it was a pretty cute moment.

Jessica

Brooks said...

How funny. They do say some crazy stuff! Great picture too!

Annette Lyon said...

That photo has me gagging now . . . I'm afraid that with my hands on the keyboard instead of over my mouth, I might throw up.

Ugh . . .

Aubrey said...

Hilarious! I really shouldn't be laughing this hard with a full bladder.

My memory is drawing a blank with my older ones. I can't wait until my littlest one starts with the lovely little comments! I'm sure I'll be blogging about it!

Funny Farmer said...

Gee, how dense are you not to understand what she meant!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!

When I was very pregnant with my third, I wasn't feeling well one evening after dinner, so I crashed on the couch. My two-year old came over, wanting to know what was wrong.

"Mommy has a belly-ache," I said.

Her eyes got wide, then she spun and ran down the hall, screaming, "Daddy! Mommy has a belly EGG!"

Okay - so not a potty joke. But still funny. Right?

georgie said...

oooo thats so funny! well my beans have names for things but since they are older so are the new names-funny at times but I sure dont like my middle bean callin me lint licker while standing in the checkout lane at wal-mart ;-)

Kritta22 said...

Oh my gosh! I wonder what COnnor is going to come up with! I can only imagine with a dad like his!

Candid Carrie said...

Oh sure! We had one of ours yell, "could some one help me please I am having dino ree ah."

Same kid next day, "It isn't just dino ree ah anymore, it turned into fire poop."

The Crash Test Dummy said...

oooooh, I just stopped brushing my teeth and now I'm dry heaving too!!!!

The power of suggestion!

And I'm yawning too. Did anyone else just yawn?

The Crash Test Dummy said...

I wasn't yawning because your post was boring, btw. I was yawning to make everyone else on your blog yawn.

PS I added 2 more songs to my blog serenade today so you could laugh out loud while you're brushing your teeth instead of dry heave over water poop.

McEwens said...

Water poop!! That SHOULD be the name!! Funny

Alyson (New England Living) said...

Yum, water poop! So appetizing!

My kids used to always say magna dude for mountain dew. (Yes, they are allowed to drink it once a week. Shameful, I know). We still call it manga dude. I know that isn't a bodily function, but I'm drawing a blank on that at the moment.

Kristina P. said...

Wow, good thing I wasn't eating while reading this. Clearly, I'm not a mom.

DeGraffenried's said...

Too funny! I love what kids come up with!

Barbaloot said...

I am in favor of kids doing that---their words somehow are always less yucky.

And also, DARLING picture of her. I hope when your kids grow up they are appropriately grateful that they have a mom who takes awesome pictures.

Sher said...

Water poop! Makes perfect sense! That so funny.
I do have to say that running can do some seriously messed up things to your bowels.
And yes, I DO take bathroom breaks durin races. And Immodium is a runner's best friend.
But as for that picture, all I can say is I hope he won the race, because otherwise, I can't see any reason to let it all go instead of squatting behind a bush. (and yes, I've done that, too)

Tiff said...

AAAHHHHHHHHH, YUCK! and what's even more yuck is that I think it's hilarious! Okay it's not hilarious that she had the icks, but you know what I mean...

This Mom said...

Okay, I don't have any bodily things.

But my older daughter when she was three or so her favorite question was "WHOBODY did that???"

To this day I miss her saying Whobody???

Amanda said...

Sick. She will kill you later for this.

Annie said...

Oh, yes. Called bottom potty here. ICK!

Karen said...

OK, now I'm gagging too...

Tana said...

EEEEEUUUUUWWWWW. I remember my DD saying that she had a sprinkler in her pants. I didn't need to hear it twice. Holding her at arms length as we dash to the nearest restroom

Mother Goose said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my gosh!!! I am dying up in here laffin!
water poop! oh what flashbacks that brings.

Dave/Rilla said...

ok so I am loving your blog. but I am not sure exactly how to compete in the contest. I think I have a winner, but I am not going to post it until I know exactly how... and if it is too late. If I understand this right, you have a weekly competition then a monthly winner from the weekly ones??? is that right? NEways my blog is leishmanboysfamily.blogspot.com if you get a sec, could you please reply there?

Becky said...

I.
AM.
COMPLETELY.
TRAUMITIZED
BY.
THE.
JOGGER.
PICTURE.

Oh my sweet Lord!@!!!!

CJ, the Purple Diva said...

HOW FUNNY! I'm glad you were only brushing your teeth when this happens! Good times!

binks said...

No way I am going back to THAT picture.
Did this happen on Thursday? Did you guys wash your hands before I saw you? You can never be too safe.
Cab is so old, the only thing I can remember is baby soup (what you wear in the pool).

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad