Monday, November 24, 2008

When did THAT come unbuttoned?

First of all...I'm BACK...no I haven't abandoned you, I just have ACTUALLY been busy with photography! I guess Christmas and family pictures go hand in hand!? Who would've thunked it?

But I have read most of your posts in my Google Reader and I expect to get over to your sites to leave my dry humor there!

But first...

For the next TWO days you can vote for you favorite Don't You Hate It When post on my right hand side bar for the Month of November. The winner receives the quilt made by
Kritta and a $25.00 gift card from Amazon.com. So go ahead and vote! And then next month I will warn you the day before I hold the contest and tell you then what you could win. It will be like in that movie, "Never Back Down" where they text everyone the day of the fight where the fight will be...except cooler because it will be my Don't You Hate It When contest! I'm anticipating great things with all the secrecy!!!

In the meantime...I'm going to continue to post a Don't You Hate It When post because they humor me and make me laugh and I have a plethora of experiences to indulge myself...so deal with it!

Don't You Hate It When...

You are speaking to your boss about something important (because why else would you speak with your male boss?)--Only to get up and leave his office to look down at your button up blouse to see that the button that is suppose to be closed at your breasts is open for all to see what color your bra is? (
White, BTW, I'm very boring!)

Yea I HATE when that happens...dang over engorged breasts of mine!!! Buttons have a hard time keeping a hold of themselves...it's a strain on them... poor things!!!

Does this only happen to me?

Love,

Shelle

20 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Don't you hate it when you go and take fancy pictures and the photographer doesn't tell you your button is open and your G's are showing. LAME!!

Alyson (New England Living) said...

This is why I hardly ever wear button-up shirts. My buttons have a tough time staying shut too.

I guess the up side is that maybe you'll get a raise now!

Emily Anne Leyland ( Art-n-Sewl) said...

Dude...I totally meant to enter this month cause I wanted that quilt!!!!
Oh well- I tagged you over at my blog. Come check it out.
Artnsewl.blogspot.com

Kristina P. said...

I often have to pin butting down shirts because the girls keep wanting to escape!

Glad you're back!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Oh how hysterical! I wish I had that problem!!!! You stole all the voluptuous genes in the womb!

And I so know what you mean about Christmas and photos going hand in hand. And parties and presents and projects and papers too.

It's insane!

The Bayou Belles and Their Beau said...

Man, I really do hate it when that happens, except my boss is my hubby and he loves it when it happens. Total sexual harassment in the workplace.

Susan said...

I voted today...and also, you've been tagged. Only if you wanna play. www.lifeistooshortnottoshare.blogspot.com

Momma Trish said...

Oh dear! Yeah, I hate it when that happens.

Wanna know what's worse? When you realize you've been walking around with your zipper open for the better part of the day and have flashed your white cotton granny panties (it was wash day!) at all your coworkers. And they all noticed, and said nothing.

(I'm a good sport. The subsequent building explosion was totally caused by a gas leak. I didn't do it. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.)

Susan said...

Email is markklumpp@hotmail.com...waiting and trying to be creative on my soon coming Pay Forward! Thanks!!

Cassidy Legg said...

Hey. I want you to do some maternity pictures for me. Adam says I have to make some money first but I do want to plan in soon. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks
Cass

The Crash Test Dummy said...

HOLY COW! I'm winning! It must be because I just went to a meeting with the bishopric! But how did that happen? The last time I looked I was tied.

OH, I'm so excited. I want that quilt soooo bad!

LY Shelle!

binks said...

Jinormous breasticles are a pain in the patoot!
I had to buy stock in the safety pin business....
Safety pins work wonders in the gap-osis area and it really is the latest fashion statement.
ps - my laptop didn't die! Yay!!

mrsb said...

Oh dang, I once had a costumer complain that they could see my bra after I bent down to clear their plates (during a long stint at waiting tables), "just to let me know". Then SHE said, or maybe you mean for that to happen, all snotty like. Here's an idea, lady. Stop looking down my shirt and then complaining that you get an eye-full!

Oh, and Shelle, I got the email for my Amazon Pay It Forward this morning! Already spent, lol! Thank you so much, you've made my day!!! I got a book on art journals. Can't wait to get it!!

Shannon said...

Yeah... I hate when that happens.

I'm off to read the finalists and vote!

Brooks said...

that used to happen to me all the time! all of my shirts would not button and then when I found one that button it was too big everywhere else. such a pain in the arse. but I finally went under the knife in 02 and had a reduction. was considered a medical thing. haven't had that problem since....now I just have other problems!

georgie said...

OH MY LOL I woulda been all kindsa shades of red

I know your busy BUt I got an updated SSS post up today stop by when ya can

Amanda said...

I can't even wear button-up shirts. Actually now that my boobs are shrinking permanently, I could probably risk it.

Sher said...

I'm jealous of all people who DO have this problem of the girls falling out.
I have eensy teensy little boy boobs, and I'm pretty sure my husband's cup size is larger than mine. Anyone care to spare some?

Blogging Mama said...

I agree with the above commenter. I could skip the bra and likely no one would notice!

Natalie said...

Ha Ha Ha! I quit button up shirts a while ago. I'm just glad the girls are popping buttons instead of pushing down on the belt buckle.

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad