Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Catwalk and Hip Hop...hmmmm

***Congrats LeifandJessica...you are in the finals for the quilt and Amazon card!!!

While I hop on a flight early this morning, I have posted that video I promised from yesterday for your viewing pleasure!!! The pictures are from a recent photo shoot with me...


These Munchkins...

wanted to be my models for the video below! :)

What nuts...seriously!

They volunteered I threatened their lives to model some of my GREAT merchandise I talked about in the post below this one...(since my computer wasn't uploading the video I couldn't post it yesterday)...but no worries, we got it now!!!

Enjoy...my son's freestyle at the end of this...

...CLASSIC!!!

Those hip hop classes are really paying off! lol!


So without further ado...here is the video I promised from yesterday!



If he's not ready for high school dance circle's...I don't know WHO is! :)

Love,

Shelle

18 comments:

Mindy said...

You guys crack me up! I'm going to have to show Kate that video in the morning, she'll get that cute giggly laugh she gets when she thinks something is hilarious... I love that laugh :) So I'm thinking I need you to photograph my kids, asap, I love your pictures! I might even have to save the beach photo op for another time *sigh*....unless you want to do a day trip to San Diego this Thursday or next Tuesday?? I know, I'm always last minute, but that would be fun if we could go, and I bet Kelly would come too!

Tiff said...

ROFL, I love your family!!! So good to hear your voice, now I actually feel like I know you and not that you're just my silent blogger friend ;oP

Too funny, we have almost that exact same tv.

Nan said...

A-dorable! Love the dance moves and twirls/twists.

MISS PICKLE said...

HA HAH AHAHHHAAAAAA!!!!! He is definitely Ready!!!!!

You have the most beautiful kids!!!

and

those are fab pictures Shelle :) i wish you were around here so you could take some pictures of my kids!!!! :(

Barbaloot said...

Pretty sure it should be a rule now for people to post modeling videos of things they win. That was awesome!

Jessica said...

Cute! Cute! And more Cute!

Jessica
www.momshots.com

Emily Anne Leyland ( Art-n-Sewl) said...

HAHAHAHA- your kiddos are too cute!! I love that print Vanessa sent you. Her art is so amazing huh? Yay- fun post!

Sher said...

Ha HA! Your kids are so stinkin' cute! I can tell you're a good mama!

Aubrey said...

I LOVE your kids. Not only are they gorgeous, they got personality!
That video is the best I've seen in a long while! LOL

The Crash Test Dummy said...

How hilarious! And HOLY COW. Even our voices sound alike. FREAKY!

Love your photos, Davina Fear!

Alyson (New England Living) said...

You're so cute, Shelle! And so are your kids! You sound like such a cool, fun mom.

Very cool prizes too!

binks said...

Hahahahahahahaha! Love the little tush shaking that DCar does. And peeps with her twirling? Sheeesh - so cute it should be against the law!!!
I love the fish face photo!!!
You are soooo talented!!
Loved hearing your voice again, but you really don't have that accent do you??? LOL

binks said...

That was so cute I had to watch it again.

Annie said...

Great pictures and a future DWTS performer?!?!?

Krissy said...

LOLOL You guys are hilarious!!! Loving that camera strap! lol .. Still totally chuckling over you guys! LOL (and your offspring are ADORABLE!) :D

Shannon said...

DCar is a nut! I love it!

Stodds Crew said...

Your kids are beautiful!!! love ya!!!

Youngblood4ever said...

HILARIOUS! They aren't camera shy, are they?

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad