Sunday, November 2, 2008

This is how they REALLY looked on Halloween! :)

Okay...the picture of ME in my slutty burlesque costume was taken by my MOM on her camera...so I don't have it!

I know...BOOOOOO!!!

And my husbands TEETH...handsome, sexy, vampire teeth didn't work! AS IF...so he went as a Gorilla! So I just imagined him as Jacob...I had to squint my eyes...

But in Reality...I have my OWN Jacob everyday... because my husband is part Indian...and he's warm, and strong...I know, I'm totally lucky! :)

I did, however, get pictures of my kids!


Here is my Fairy Princess...


I had to make sure to get a picture of what her make-up looked like. Hello...I was a genius...I think I missed my calling...I should have been a Make-Up Artist!!!

If this picture didn't make you jump...then I don't know what will!

I would've taken lots of pictures of DCar in his Grim Reaper outfit...but there is only so many poses...he did tell me that he was making a VERY SCARY face behind that mask!!!

The Grim Reaper was getting a little violent!

I think this is what maybe irritated the Grim Reaper...the Princess Fairy's wings kept getting in his way! He promises he was smiling in this photo! Oh and my husband did her make-up for the NIGHT...so who did a better job?

Wait....

Don't answer that...I don't want my husbands feelings hurt!!!

THIS is a Trunk-or-Treat! They are FABULOUS...and I think there should be state laws making this the NORM and STANDARD for all Trick-or-Treaters...promise, if you keep an open mind...you will realize the logic!

K---she's just adorable right?

She has such natural long eye lashes...that she kept getting streaks of mascara underneath her eyes...I only Dream I had this problem!!!

Here is PeePs and DCar with the newest cousin Oaks! I'm not quite sure what she is...but she's dang cute!!!

We had a good time!

NOW...those of you who like playing along on MONDAYS for my Don't You Hate It When contests have a NEW prize to go for...think QUILT and AMAZON.com!!! I think you'll like it! So get your POSTS ready...and remember everyone...this is all in GOOD fun!

I do this so you have a chance to just post something silly and inventive...it can be real or not real...just something to make others laugh!!! The prizes are COOL and worth entering a post for! If you don't win...try again the next week! Tomorrow I'll explain more about asking people to please READ the posts and vote on the FUNNIEST one...but I also love that people are rallying their forces or FAMILY behind them to vote also!!!

But basically...have
FUN WITH IT PLEASE!!!

19 comments:

Tiff said...

That is so weird, your blog didn't update on my Google Reader so I almost missed this post!
Your kiddos looked great, good job to both you and your Honey, and no, I won't say who did a better job with the makeup lol
Want to know more about Trunk or Treat, I've never heard of it before!

manic mariah said...

The kids are adorable. I love Trunk or Treat too! Even thought my kids are older they still love it and they get into decorating the back of the car.

Alyson (New England Living) said...

How funny, I was just looking at this pics on your facebook and then came to blogger and saw them on here.

Those kids are so adorable and love that your son said he was making a scary face behind the mask!

Sorry, but I hate trunk or treat. No fun. I love door-to-door.

King Fam said...

I'm with you on the trunk-or-treat thing. easy, quick and painless. Jaksyn is way cute. Sometimes I think that Heavenly Father made the kids with the most attitude the cutest so we wouldn't get too frustrated with them :)

Kristina P. said...

They all look great. Love the legwarmers.

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Your kids are soooooo cute! Especially the grim reaper one> Looks just like you husband. :)

I'm going to enter your contest tomorrow!!!

Mother Goose said...

cute kiddos, I tried having our entire neighborhood out at the edge of their driveways, so all we had to do was do a drive by but I guess at the neighborhood block party that appeared too lazy.
AS IF! I think it just saves a lot of time!

whitey said...

What great Halloween costumes! I Sneak a peek of your blog every now and then love it, very creative

McEwens said...

Great costumes! I love trunk or treat!!! Safe and there is lots of candy with little effort!

Barbaloot said...

Awesome photos...as usual. Your daughter is freaking adorable, and I was pretty dang terrified of the grim reaper. How could you not make a scary face in that costume?!

Jen said...

Okay, I have been all over your blog - where is this vampire post?! I feel bad for linking people to the wrong post, but it's the one Crash is linked to on her sidebar, so I didn't even give it a second thought. Sorry!

And I can't find the other one, but I'd love to read it if I could find it. Help?

Dolly said...

Excellent job on the make-up for your fairy princess! She is adorable and the grim reaper was so GRIM...

Pat said...

Very cute kids, my boys both went through the grim reaper phase. Not so great for the scrap booking, or may it is, because if I loose a picture of one of them I can just use one of the other and who would know.

I will have to think about the contest. Pretty much my whole life is a series of don't you hate it when, so I just have to choose what to write about. Oh and who'd of thunk I'd have lost last week to a phornographic plumbing story, but it was hilarious. I voted for it myself, so kudos to her.

Andrea said...

Trunk or treat is awesome, Very safe and a lot more fun too!

Love the costumes, they looked cute (and scary!)

Darcie said...

I could have used your makeup artistry skills over here on Friday night.

They looked so cute. Well, one of them did. The other looked deathly. In a good way of course! :)

Kritta22 said...

definately BOOOO on the picture of you!! We want pictures!!
I agree with the whole trunk or treat thing EXCEPT if everyone did it, it wouldn't be safe. The boys I watch were like, aren't you going to check our candy, once we got home. i said no, because it's from the church. Someone even made homemade brownies!! With the recipe!! Love that!!
I wish our trunk or treat we could wear other things besides long pants and five shirts!! Next year, next year!!

binks said...

Those two are so adorable, it should be illegal.
Still trying to figure out if the T or T lady in the polka dot dress & apron is dressed in a costume. She is a little scary.
Nice makeup job MSM. Does that guy have any flaws? You know, other than the groping thing.
;) Love you Shelle!

Jen B. said...

Those costumes were great!

I love the idea of trunk-or-treat... sure wish we had that around here! We don't go door-to-door because I don't feel it's very safe. We just go to our neighbor's & relatives instead... makes me feel much better!

CJ, the Purple Diva said...

these are some awesome pictures! you did a great job on dressing them and make up!

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad